IGNORED

Season Tickets

bartolona

I was in the city shop on Saturday and couldn't believe the number of people renewing. They had a box of applications which they were emptying and taking them over to the ticket office and it was filling up again in no time. Then there must be all the postal/online applications...ooohhh I feel a bit excited! :city:

Brooker to be sold on Sunday then - after the deadline for Season Ticket.... they did it to us last year!

to true get the money in the bank first, then :doh:

I was in the city shop on Saturday and couldn't believe the number of people renewing. They had a box of applications which they were emptying and taking them over to the ticket office and it was filling up again in no time. Then there must be all the postal/online applications...ooohhh I feel a bit excited! :city:

Steady on there its not over yet we could be going forward :unsure: but then again we could also be going around in circles :w00t:

to true get the money in the bank first, then :doh:

Steady on there its not over yet we could be going forward :unsure: but then again we could also be going around in circles :w00t:

I know that! I've seen some of the good times and enough bad times aswell not to get too carried away! But the sight of all those forms flooding in gave me some hope and belief that people are positive once again. (Either that or we are all completely mad!?).

I was hoping that we weren't made favourites or 2nd favs to get promotion by the bookies, we don't need the pressure that comes with expectation. We just need to be consistant and steady and take each game as it comes. I can't believe that lightening will strike twice and we will have such a poor start to the season again? 2nd place will do me, don't want to be greedy and be champions! :D

Just for info, and having checked last years reports, we have sold under 200 less ST's at this stage this year than we did at the same time last season. Last year though the last day to buy at the lower price was Saturday (between 9 & 12) so hopefully a good 'all day' Friday could see us through the 6k mark.

Not sure it really matters who they are & where they are sitting at least there is still plenty of loyal fans ready to commit them selves again. :chant6ez::city:

Just for info, and having checked last years reports, we have sold under 200 less ST's at this stage this year than we did at the same time last season. Last year though the last day to buy at the lower price was Saturday (between 9 & 12) so hopefully a good 'all day' Friday could see us through the 6k mark.

Not sure it really matters who they are & where they are sitting at least there is still plenty of loyal fans ready to commit them selves again. :chant6ez::city:

:doh: supporting this mob for over 40 years going to just about every ground in the country, but only buying a season ticket for the first 2years the Dolman was open; cant I be a loyal fan as well :pray:

:doh: supporting this mob for over 40 years going to just about every ground in the country, but only buying a season ticket for the first 2years the Dolman was open; cant I be a loyal fan as well :pray:

Of course you can. My point wasn't that ALL loyal fans bought ST's (or that you needed an ST to be Loyal) but that there were still as many as last year who were prepared to buy this coming season.

:)

Of course you can. My point wasn't that ALL loyal fans bought ST's (or that you needed an ST to be Loyal) but that there were still as many as last year who were prepared to buy this coming season.

:)

Yeah I know each to his/her own as they say; I prefer the freedom of choosing where to sit and that helps when I drag a few others with me :city::city::farmer:

Archived