IGNORED

What A Season!

WesM

I have just completed an amazing triple, premiership by 5 points, champions league, spanking real madrid in the semi and walloping liverpool in the final and the fa cup.

not bad at all.

IPB Image

IPB Image

am i being dumb but how come on the top of the fixtures and the players it says your fourth in premier leauge, but the screen shot on the table is the same date but shows you to be top.

don't worry i noticed that that you obviously just finished and its the start standing for the next seasons leauge.

That seems a decent squad but I'm slightly bemused how well you do with them players, Do you have a brilliant tactic or something? Fair play to you though.

Last night I done the same as you but a season earlier. I won the prem for the second year in a row with 92 points and won the fa cup for the second time in three years(been in the final 3 times though) and won the Champ League after being knocked out in the quarter final stage the two previous seasons and also won the charity shield against Chelsea.

Now looking forward to defending all three trophies and hopefully winning the super cup and have a crack at the Carling cup as I haven't won that yet.

That seems a decent squad but I'm slightly bemused how well you do with them players, Do you have a brilliant tactic or something? Fair play to you though.

Last night I done the same as you but a season earlier. I won the prem for the second year in a row with 92 points and won the fa cup for the second time in three years(been in the final 3 times though) and won the Champ League after being knocked out in the quarter final stage the two previous seasons and also won the charity shield against Chelsea.

Now looking forward to defending all three trophies and hopefully winning the super cup and have a crack at the Carling cup as I haven't won that yet.

Post of your latest squad would be cool coddy, cheers. :)

Archived