IGNORED

Evil Post

i_am_red

Interestingly is says we may be after McCombe (another Big Mac !) in addition to Fontaine?

I thought is was 'plan b', instead of Fontaine if they demand too much compensation ? Do we need them both plus Carey, Heywood and Keogh? don't think so? :dunno: Can't see carey leaving, and I hope he doesn't move him to RB. Heywood's been a bit injury prone, and keogh hasn't really had a chance yet?

i do it all the time :laugh:

i like this bit on Crewe's website

"Crewe are becoming increasingly familiar with players knocking them back for 'bigger teams',"

we will be robing chelski next :w00t:

Anyone see the comment by 'Green Giant' at the bottom?

'Bristol City are a smaller club than you' :laugh:

Anyone see the comment by 'Green Giant' at the bottom?

'Bristol City are a smaller club than you' :laugh:

Yeah i :laugh: at that aswell,i was going to reply cause its in the forum but i couldnt be bothered registering with the clowns :ph34r:

Would be good if he decides to come to ag. As I see it, It will be back up for Heywood and it does not mean that the Fontain deal is dead as they are two different types of players. Gj has sad he wants a squad size of 22-24 so that means he wants around two players for each position. So that's four centre backs. Fontaine? Carey, Heywood, McCombe and Keogh as back up in a injury crisis.

For a long time we haven't had a good squad depth and that has cost us valuable points at times and Gj is now addressing that.

So it may seems were being over loaded with Cb's but in reality it's whats needed.

Archived