IGNORED

Sainsburys

i_am_red

anyone seen sainsburys in kingswood, so much nicer now, its got clothes and toilets, (previously unknown of in kingswood) and lots more. With woolworths being revamped as well (don't go there its gone down hill since they sacked me) kingswood is in for a bright future, hopefully tourism will rise in kingswood now, yay

so don't delay visit kingswood today

IPB Image

Kingswood

IPB Image

kingswood

I live in Kingswood.

:blush:

It has a very eclectic mix of chavvy-plebs like Em-Gas and respectable folk like myself. I am a pillar of the local community.

The first person who suggest I am a 'pillock' of the local community will be treated to a very severe chinese burn.

Like Chris Eubank, I am truly hard.

not many kingswood lovers out their obviously

My ex Wife comes from Kingswood (sorry "New Cheltenham" cos her family think they are posh) and quite frankly it is a poo hole IMHO.

Black Horse pub is Ok though

anyone seen sainsburys in kingswood, so much nicer now, its got clothes and toilets, (previously unknown of in kingswood) and lots more. With woolworths being revamped as well (don't go there its gone down hill since they sacked me) kingswood is in for a bright future, hopefully tourism will rise in kingswood now, yay

so don't delay visit kingswood today

IPB Image

Kingswood

IPB Image

kingswood

Very interesting.

As of next week I'll be living near Kingswood leisure centre and it was my intention to head North and use the twin retail gods of Co-op and Somerfield for my everyday needs, as this would also allow a quick pitstop in the Staple Hill Oak. With the news that Sainsbury's has installed a toilet, I must admit that I am now somewhat confused. Should I turn around and head to the majestic Kingswood High instead? The only downer would be that if I stop for a jar, I'd run the risk of having to talk to the inhabitants of the Kingswood Colliers.

I have lived in or around kingswood all my life, and I can honestly say, it is one of the most dull, chav filled, dirty, boring places on earth.

It is truly stuck in a time warp. In fact I think the eighties copied Kingswood, but when the rest of the world moved on into the nineties, Kingswood didnt. People have been laughed at for not wearing really tight denim tops and drainpipe jeans.

You can tell why its filled with sags, you really can.

The best thing about Kingswood, is the fact that Sainsburys has a new toilet.

I've been thinking about moving for a while, Dubai, Canada, New Zealand or even stay English and go Surrey maybe? But now.....Kingswood is most definately calling!

One of the funnier threads we've had for a while anyway Mr_red.

It has a very eclectic mix of chavvy-plebs like Em-Gas

Oi! :Costumed19:

My ex Wife comes from Kingswood (sorry "New Cheltenham" cos her family think they are posh) and quite frankly it is a poo hole IMHO.

:rofl2br: I've never heard anyone call it that!

New Cheltenham Rd is full of Chav Scum who all hang around in Southey Park on a night-time!

As of next week I'll be living near Kingswood leisure centre

I live near there, it's not really in the 'heart' of Kingswood, so I think you're safe! :laugh:

Be careful in Kingswood during the night time...You could end up in Chasers and grab a gran :whistle:

I agree. Avoid Kingswood after dark!

I've only been out and about in Kingswood on an evening once .... it was horrible. Full of Chav's with white lightening .... nearly got mugged and my mate nearly got beat up! ... Never again!

I agree. Avoid Kingswood after dark!

I've only been out and about in Kingswood on an evening once .... it was horrible. Full of Chav's with white lightening .... nearly got mugged and my mate nearly got beat up! ... Never again!

why you lying, don't believe anything written on here, kingswood is a lovely place, a place of culture, a place you can take (and sell) your kids a bit like disney land except our mickey mouse has a criminal record, and minny mouse is a dirty little slut who for £10 is yours,

I have just had a terrible thought.

If the water levels around the world are rising as scientists say, Kingswood will be one of the only places in Bristol above water in a few years as its one of the highest points in Bristol.

I'm still not sure if thats a good or bad thing as I live there. On one hand, my house should be safe, on the other hand, so will Chasers. :crying:

Never go out at night in Kingswood, Thats when all the crazy people go nuts.

why you lying, don't believe anything written on here, kingswood is a lovely place, a place of culture, a place you can take (and sell) your kids a bit like disney land except our mickey mouse has a criminal record, and minny mouse is a dirty little slut who for £10 is yours,

:laugh: How true that is eh!

Archived