IGNORED

Brooker Staying Then?

Red Cloud

Well we know he was offered an extention a few weeks ago, and i hope he will sign it. :pray:

Interesting they say we are still looking at Reddy..hmmm

IMO Jevons, Reddy & Brooker = Promotion.

I wonder how much of SL's dosh GJ has to spend?

Fontaine, Reddy, Keeper and (Pacey winger/forward) We are ready to go up. :yawn::city::chant6ez:

Well we know he was offered an extention a few weeks ago, and i hope he will sign it. :pray:

Interesting they say we are still looking at Reddy..hmmm

I wonder how much of SL's dosh GJ has to spend?

Fontaine, Reddy, Keeper and (Pacey winger/forward) We are ready to go up. :yawn::city::chant6ez:

Yeah I agree with you, can't wait for the new season to sign, lets all hope the Cheltenham beat Grimsby tomorrow then hopefully Reddy will be ours.

I don't understand all this drawling over Reddy. He has recently been a substitute for Grimsby, and in the 1 (admittedly not enough to make serious judgements) game I saw him, he looked slow, lazy and didn't get into the game.

Not sure that's the type of player I want at Ashton Gate.

But if Brooker's staying :cool::cool::cool:

Lansdown's comments hardly constitute 'news' do they. At the end of the day, we'll sell him if it's the right deal, as we would do any player. I would be disappointed to see him go, mind. Excellent player, arguably too good for us. Who could blame him if Naaaaaridge did take him?

• Admin

This may not be the worst player to look at (From WDP):

Rhys Evans looks set to leave Swindon Town.

Highly-rated goalkeeper Evans has rejected the new contract tabled by Swindon and the club is unwilling to up its offer.

Evans, meanwhile, told the Daily Press earlier this week that he would reach a decision on his future by the start of next week.

The former Chelsea trainee and England under-21 international, who can leave Swindon on a Bosman free transfer, has been offered a 12-month deal but wants two years.

Evans, 24, has been offered the chance to play a division above Swindon with League One side Blackpool, and has also been contacted by another League One manager.

Evans was unavailable for comment yesterday but Devlin confirmed that the club was refusing to budge.

"I have had a conversation with Rhys and the decision is with him now," he said. "The club had already made him an improved offer on last season but we have not done anything further with what was on the table.

"However, we felt that it was already fair - it was an increase on last year and you have to consider we have been relegated."

Not good at anagrams are you???? :laugh::laugh:

On paper, it looks good, if lacking pace. Unfortunately we have the little matter of Forest, Millwall, Huddersfield, Carlisle, Northampton, Blackpool, Brighton, Crewe, Gillingham, Swansea or Barnsley and Doncaster to overcome.

Archived