IGNORED

Monaco Gp

Dollymarie

Please can someone else out there be as excited as I am about this weekends, GP. With the changes to the qualifying format this weekend should interesting to say the least, I wonder how its going to work on what is really a street track?

Maybe a chance for some of the underdogs who do well in qualifying but not so well in the race.

And I'm extra excited because I went there on holiday last year, and so I got to walk round most of the track, including in the tunnel.

Go Jenson, and lets hope its a good weekend

Why after 104 (think it is) failed attempts do I get the feeling that Jenson won't win :whistle:

Or could it be that old addage - 105th time lucky!

its typicall schumacher really, brings back memories of trying to drive damon hill and villeneuve off the road in the deciding races of their respective seasons, or taking that stop go penalty after the finish line at silverstone. how does this guy continuall y get away with being such a cheat! :@

I hope enough of the team bosses complain, Flavio was clearly doing his nut, and had apparently gone off to see Charlie Whiting, so I hope this time they throw the book at him and he doesnt get away with it. At the very least they could take that time off him, or start from the pit lane.

He cant keep getting away with this, he looked guilty as sin in the press conference, and could barely look the interviewer in the eye, plus Alonso looked like he wanted to smack him one. (and quite right too)

The only way the Monaco GP can now be interesting is if there's a downpour or some random safety car activity.

Michaels a cheat but it robs us of the spectacle of a Schumacher/Alonso fight out. Alonso will stroll off into the distance and Michael will finish 8th or something.

I'll still be watching it though as it's now just part of my weekend to do so.

Anyone else think Schumacher accidently "on purpose" messed up that last corner, to bugger up those cars behind him and ensuring he ended up on pole, as there was no time left.

Dirty Cheating scumbag :@ :@

Yeps, we all knew he was a cheating little crout, this is proof again.

Do you remember in Australia when he took out Hill so he could not finish ahead and win the Championship?

Schumacher is a dirty cheat, i'm glad he's at the back of the grid.

No chance he can beat Senna's record now! Muahha! :dance:

Button did crap, traffic didnt help, but still out done by his teammate, sucks.

I love F1, i know it can be a little boring with the techy aspects of it, but thats the bit i love most.

I love F1, i know it can be a little boring with the techy aspects of it, but thats the bit i love most.

My favourite bit is literally screaming at the tv and bouncing up and down like a loon during the pit stops, when your willing whoever it is to get out in front of Schumacher (who is the villian everytime in my eyes)

I'm not saying hes not an excellent driver, but the way he goes about it sometimes is very wrong. Remember when Ferrari made Reubens pull over to let Michael past on the last corner, despite Reubens having had the better race, and deserving the win. Poor Reubens when he got out the car you could see he was devastated. Plus Ciderhider I do remember when he took out Damon, and numerous other incidents, but id be here all day if you got me started on my hatred of Michael Schumacher. The day he retires I will be a happy girl.

At least we have a world champion at the moment whos done it honestly and still rejoices in every point he gets, instead of one who thinks he should just get the points anyway because of who he is, and goes about getting points in an arrogant and selfish attittude (as yesterday showed)

Right I'm getting off me soapbox, lets just hope that Button can come through the field somehow and we have an exciting race ahead of us today. (with lots of screaming at the telly :w00t: )

Archived