IGNORED

Stewart Starts Pre Season Trainning...

samj100

Been looking at posts saying stewart really wants to make a go of it this season, well to back that up i saw him this morning on his bike out my neck of the woods the Chew Valley!

It was raining hard and i tell you, there are some big hills leading into the valley especially if your coming from the dundry way!

I really think stewart has the potential to do well here, and if brooker is gone then i think the stewart jevons link up could be fantastic.

Been looking at posts saying stewart really wants to make a go of it this season, well to back that up i saw him this morning on his bike out my neck of the woods the Chew Valley!

It was raining hard and i tell you, there are some big hills leading into the valley especially if your coming from the dundry way!

I really think stewart has the potential to do well here, and if brooker is gone then i think the stewart jevons link up could be fantastic.

Thats probably cos he may have had a bad head!!!

He was having a very good time in Kudos Nightclub last night!! :yawn:

Guest city4nowandever

see the other postings.......who cares about Stewart, sooner he is gone the better, 4th choice forward next season behind Brooker, Jevons and Cotts

Well said mate, someone with a bit of sense.

see the other postings.......who cares about Stewart, sooner he is gone the better, 4th choice forward next season behind Brooker, Jevons and Cotts

Get off the blokes back. He is still a city player and deserves some backing. He could still do the business cause he has a lot to prove and would like to go out with a bang.I'm sure of it

Stuart is obviously here to stay, is he honestly going to leave when he gets £6k a week?

He is settled here now and we need to make the best use of him, leaving him oin the bench or leaving him out completly doesn't really make sense to me.

Guest city4nowandever

Stuart is obviously here to stay, is he honestly going to leave when he gets £6k a week?

He is settled here now and we need to make the best use of him, leaving him oin the bench or leaving him out completly doesn't really make sense to me.

Of course he,s settled , :doh::doh: , anyone on this planet would be settled at the club , on a few grand a week , week in week out, for doin sweet F A .

At least the chairman see,s that now , even if the stewart movement don,t , and hopefully he gets rid , and quick .

Of course he,s settled , :doh::doh: , anyone on this planet would be settled at the club , on a few grand a week , week in week out, for doin sweet F A .

At least the chairman see,s that now , even if the stewart movement don,t , and hopefully he gets rid , and quick .

Well done for answering the rhetorical question which was the point i was getting at :blink:

Stewart doesn't have to go anywhere, the point being if he is egar to play this season we may as well use him instead of paying him to do nothing.

Guest city4nowandever

Well done for answering the rhetorical question which was the point i was getting at :blink:

Stewart doesn't have to go anywhere, the point being if he is egar to play this season we may as well use him instead of paying him to do nothing.

Oh you are so clever , i would,nt have guessed , go to the top of the class for being clever and using big words, :doh::doh::doh::doh: , is the word egar in your post supposed to be eager ? :dunno::dunno::rofl2br: . I know he doesnt have to go anywhere, the guy aint stupid, taking everyone for a mug , no doubt there . All i,m saying is at least the chairman now see,s its time to call it a day on the guy IF its possible, if we were mug enough to fall for his loyalty crap , surely someone else can , JUST GET RID .

Oh you are so clever , i would,nt have guessed , go to the top of the class for being clever and using big words, :doh::doh::doh::doh: , is the word egar in your post supposed to be eager ? :dunno::dunno::rofl2br: . I know he doesnt have to go anywhere, the guy aint stupid, taking everyone for a mug , no doubt there . All i,m saying is at least the chairman now see,s its time to call it a day on the guy IF its possible, if we were mug enough to fall for his loyalty crap , surely someone else can , JUST GET RID .

We cannot just get rid of him, If he were to leave then we would still have to pay him. So in my book if we still have to pay him then we should just keep him. It seems like he is working hard and wants to make a real go of it this season so just give the guy a chance. There are some City players I don't like but when they play I still give them my 100% support and try and encourage them as much as I can. What's slating a player on a forum and booing them at the game going to do? Yea that's right sweet Fa and all it will do is just cost that player his confidence.

I don't care what he has or hasn't done, All I care about is Bristol City Football Club and whilst eh is part of that he will continue to get my support. It is up to him if he wants to stay and fight for his place and I hope he does as a fully fit, Hungry Marcus Stewart will be a great benefit to us.

We cannot just get rid of him, If he were to leave then we would still have to pay him. So in my book if we still have to pay him then we should just keep him. It seems like he is working hard and wants to make a real go of it this season so just give the guy a chance. There are some City players I don't like but when they play I still give them my 100% support and try and encourage them as much as I can. What's slating a player on a forum and booing them at the game going to do? Yea that's right sweet Fa and all it will do is just cost that player his confidence.

I don't care what he has or hasn't done, All I care about is Bristol City Football Club and whilst eh is part of that he will continue to get my support. It is up to him if he wants to stay and fight for his place and I hope he does as a fully fit, Hungry Marcus Stewart will be a great benefit to us.

Ditto to all that Dan, but a few on here just wont give him the time of day.

Bloody sad, but if he scored the winner 1st game of the season, they,d be quieter than a doormouse

Bloody sad, but if he scored the winner 1st game of the season, they,d be quieter than a doormouse

There is many reports that he has started pre season training all ready when all the rest of there players are on holiday soaking up the sun, MS could have easily done the same, But no he is out in the rain trying to get fit. Top marks to him for that.

Hopefully he has sorted out the differences with Gj and we can all move forward. If I was Gj I would be pleased with the level of work he is putting in at the moment and not going off on holiday and living it up.

Most City fans DO care though , so shutup and go and moan about another player :dunno:

Joined YESTERDAY did you pal. Well perhaps you can start by giving us YOUR own opinions. Marcus Stewart is a class act and WILL play a big part in ...hopefully a good season .

I REALLY want Stewy to succeed as I think he loves BCFC and he does try on the pitch (probably too hard!). He also has bags of ability (which we do see flashes of)

Anyway if he is still with us come August, I'll be cheering him on from the stands :city:

I am presuming that's a joke- I'm only 23 and felt about 50 last time I was in there- why Kudos of all places?! where's he living? :yawn:

Yeah he was........ Downing shots at the bar with a couple of lads...... till I barged in and had a chat.

He has been spotted a few times in Wells.

And the bird he was with is from Wells too!

Oh you are so clever (thank you :)), i would,nt have guessed , go to the top of the class for being clever and using big words,(well thank you i guess they call it an education, are we not allowed to use that on this forum? :)) :doh::doh::doh::doh: , is the word egar in your post supposed to be eager ?(arnt we getting a little picky now? Sorry put me to the bottom of the class for english why don't you :laugh:) :dunno::dunno::rofl2br: .

(is this a serious contributing part of your post?

I know he doesnt have to go anywhere, the guy aint (isn't)? stupid, taking everyone for a mug , no doubt there . All i,m (just so u know the apostrophe is past the right of the semi-colon tab with this symbol on it "@" just so you don't use a comma in its place :) ) saying is at least the chairman now see,s (sees?) i'm not even sure you actually needed that apostrophe in there) its time to call it a day on the guy IF its possible, if we were mug enough to fall for his loyalty crap , surely someone else can , JUST GET RID .

Thanks for a great contribution to the thread, why don't you become a spelling and punctuation mod?

Why do some feel the need to pick holes in others posts instead of using the forum for its true purpose like hmmmm debate? wow that might be an idea!

Thanks for an actually constructive response! Exactly the point I'm making, he is hungry to do well, we are paying him so why not give him a chance to do his job and what he desires to do.

But will he do it! i don't think he will. And to be training now, i think thats a bit too much! Fair play for the effort, but hel be burnt out by the middle of the season.

All the rumours and ideas from people on the forum, i think we, as fans, need to know th truth behind closed doors and what is going to happen with his future, because currently this forum is getting rather daft with rumours and ideas.

I do find it hard to see Stewy in front of Jevo, Brooks, and Cotts, let alone if we get someone else in.

Marcus will ensure he is fit and ready to excel in the pre season matches. He's had a lot more than most of the squad, and knows what is required to get noticed in the pre season games. Then it will be up to all players to win selection based on performance

Before we make judgement on the guy, before the first ball is kicked, I for one would suggest we give him a fair go, then make any comments affecting his career.

One poster has a years ban for posting hear say comments about a former player, thus affecting his future career opportunities. Does Stewart deserve anything less, I would hope not.

Stewart should have played for the last 4 months - If he had played instead of that clown Savage we may have got the extra points required - He would have burried most of the chances Savage had as hes a PROVEN top class striker. If he had a fair run in a settled team he would do well as would have Phillips.

Stewart should have played for the last 4 months - If he had played instead of that clown Savage we may have got the extra points required - He would have burried most of the chances Savage had as hes a PROVEN top class striker. If he had a fair run in a settled team he would do well as would have Phillips.

Well said that man.

Oh dear, I'm complety on your side and agree with your quote, but they,ll be out to get u now.......the Marcus bashers i mean :crying:

But you don't know that because they are different types of players! Stewy would not have helped with other areas of the team game like holding the ball up! It impossible to say he would of done this, and would of done that! Lets look forward, not back at the past!

But you don't know that because they are different types of players! Stewy would not have helped with other areas of the team game like holding the ball up! It impossible to say he would of done this, and would of done that! Lets look forward, not back at the past!

Tucks your hero is gone forever (thank god) now is the time to give MS a chance mate.

I might be totally wrong with what i say next, but i really think SB is going to leave, and GJ might, just might consider MS to start up front with PJ.

And before you ask, YES i did have a bottle of wine last night. :crying: Arn

But will he do it! i don't think he will. And to be training now, i think thats a bit too much! Fair play for the effort, but hel be burnt out by the middle of the season.

All the rumours and ideas from people on the forum, i think we, as fans, need to know th truth behind closed doors and what is going to happen with his future, because currently this forum is getting rather daft with rumours and ideas.

I do find it hard to see Stewy in front of Jevo, Brooks, and Cotts, let alone if we get someone else in.

Blimey what u doing up that early Tucks posting at 7 24?????

U addicted or just want get the 1st punch in :)

Tucks your hero is gone forever (thank god) now is the time to give MS a chance mate.

I might be totally wrong with what i say next, but i really think SB is going to leave, and GJ might, just might consider MS to start up front with PJ.

And before you ask, YES i did have a bottle of wine last night. :crying: Arn

Blimey what u doing up that early Tucks posting at 7 24?????

U addicted or just want get the 1st punch in :)

I hope stewy can produce, i just want to look forward now, and i think that i will be with brooks in the side!

What about that chances of Andy Johnson to Wigan, and Brooks to Palace! :crying:

Nah I work Sunday mornings! Lifes hard! :doh:

some of you seem to envy the money Stewart alledgedly gets and not be able to see beyond it. He could have earned more had he gone elsewhere - he decided to play for us not for a cushy life but out of a desire to achieve for the club he has always supported- why he gets stick for his salary is beyond me. We chose to pay him and his career history meant he had got to a level where the sum paid was reasonable. If GJ now choses not to make use of a valuable commodity then that is his problem.

Great to hear Stewy is out training and frankly why the hell should he not have a few drinks on a Saturday night- I work hard but got fairly hammered on Friday night (B52s never a good idea) and recovered yesterday. I will be ready for work Monday and Stewart is not due to report back til July but seems to be preparing as thoroughly as he can and I cannot understand the constant knocking he gets from some.

some of you seem to envy the money Stewart alledgedly gets and not be able to see beyond it. He could have earned more had he gone elsewhere - he decided to play for us not for a cushy life but out of a desire to achieve for the club he has always supported- why he gets stick for his salary is beyond me. We chose to pay him and his career history meant he had got to a level where the sum paid was reasonable. If GJ now choses not to make use of a valuable commodity then that is his problem.

Great to hear Stewy is out training and frankly why the hell should he not have a few drinks on a Saturday night- I work hard but got fairly hammered on Friday night (B52s never a good idea) and recovered yesterday. I will be ready for work Monday and Stewart is not due to report back til July but seems to be preparing as thoroughly as he can and I cannot understand the constant knocking he gets from some.

Wont ever hear any knocking from me Andy, I'm 100% Stewart.

And like you said why shouldnt he have a drink, notice no other players get knocked on here, yet quite a few of them get down town weekends and can assure you it aint a diet coke in their hands :blink:

Archived