IGNORED

Joe Burnell Wants To Come Back To City

bh red

Apparently after Wycombe missed out on Promotion, Joe Burnell wants to come back to City, he is a good fit player with someone thing offer, surely as he is a Die Hard City fan who is bound to give 110% every week just like he did in his last spell at the club we should let him come back? he cares about the club so why shouldn't we play him?

Apparently after Wycombe missed out on Promotion, Joe Burnell wants to come back to City, he is a good fit player with someone thing offer, surely as he is a Die Hard City fan who is bound to give 110% every week just like he did in his last spell at the club we should let him come back? he cares about the club so why shouldn't we play him?

Just because he supports City it doesn't mean he deserves a place in the team. Look at Stewart for instance

Joe's a quality lad. One of only a few from his academy year that weren't up there own backside.

An average player who suffered becuase he could play in a variety of positions. If he had been developed and played as a right back I think he could have been a lot better player than he is. I think he suffered last year from illness that ruled him out a lot last year.

There are many reasons.

1.He can't even get in Wycombes Team.

2.He isn't good enough.

2a He never scores.

2b He can't pass to save his life.

3.I'm a City Fan can I play?

4.Burnell is a fit lad but there's a bloke who lives down the road from me who runs between 10-17 miles A DAY.He's fit, can he play because he'll give 110% :whistle:

So, in a word NO

In more words "You must be joking" :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::rofl2br::rofl2br:

of course he wants to come back - they all do - fat wage packets and no effort required ... until GJ put a stop to all of that! just got to rid of mr stewart 'I am city through and through' and then we will be back on track with committed players on board ...

Archived