IGNORED

Sunday

Guest roberts_fan matty

Guest roberts_fan matty

so sunday fa cup day who is goin up to bradford pa i am going up there i don't think there will b a lot goin up i say about 300-450.

does any one think it will be a easy win or a hard win i say we will win but only by 2 goals.

I'm going up depending on getting my ticket but like you said I doubt we will sell out. I don't know what it is about the early rounds of the FA Cup but I love it when we play the non-league teams and when the draw was being made I was hoping for a team like Bradford PA. Last seaon against Heybridge and Harrogate Railway proved very enjoyable but also showed that the F.A Cup can have it's moments. There was a doubt for 5 minutes up at Harrogate where it was 2-1and Harrogate looked liek they could grab another one. It's what the F.A Cup is all about.

Personally even though we are playing badly I can't see us loosing and I hope that it is a good day out for all as I can see us running out 4-1 winners. It does depend alot on the pitch and the weather as I think this is what played a part up at Harrogate. Bradford will be more used to the conditions and the surroundings but it just depends on how well and quickly we adapted to it.

Archived