IGNORED

Errrmm... Know Any Good Players For Bcfc On Fm06?

bcfc_4_life

Hey, i just brought football manager 2006, made a couple of good signings such as Babiginda some nigerian left mid, that way from yeovil for only 3k as he was on transfer list and Isiah rankin also for 3k.... aswell as them i signed kuzsack or however you spell his name that Keeper from wba on loan and green.... thought i had a decent starting 11 of..

Kuzsack

J.Smith Carey Heywood Green

Way

Murray Babiginda

Bridges

Brooker Stewart

But have lost my first 2 games vs huddersfield at home and forrest away..... anyone got any decent players who could help my poorish start? thanks in advance :)

Buying players mate isn't necessary going to win you games, It's all about tactics. Get them right and you will be laughing all the way to the championship.

Oh right. Thats true on your behalf because you don't have a mass of signings do you (as shown on the challenge topics)?!? :doh:

Well for a start, get rid of J.Smith.

A few Players you could sign, if you get rid of a few:

M Bougherra - On loan at Crewe but you can buy him staright away for about £50,000

Sam Sodje

I'll try to think of some more.

Do you have the latest patch? this updates your games and fixes bugs in the game. If not I'll send you a link for you to download them. You get Bas Savage in your squad, so it is worth it! :)

Oh right. Thats true on your behalf because you don't have a mass of signings do you (as shown on the challenge topics)?!? :doh:

In every game I have ever played on Fm and other management games, I always get rid of all the current players in bring in what I want.

I could have worked for the current players but I just don't like doing that, Never have never will. I just like my own players so I can build a tactic I want then buy the players that will suit it, Not the other way around of Building a tactic for the current players.

I'm a successful tactician and I have submitted various tactics on various forums that many people have downloaded and used and had success with.

Nope i havent got the lastest patch yet, i trying to get rid of j.smith but noone wants him :doh:

I made some signings like efe sodje from yeovil and a striker free transfer from cork city, il post a screen shot of my team laters :) if i can figure it out that is :laugh:

it only takes affect in a new game, and you will have £150,000 to spend. It won't affect your save game if you want to continue with that.

right i started a new game, sold j.smith someone actually wanted him and clayton fortune signed that M Bougherra like you told me too, doing well for me so far, and got lupoli on loan from the arsenal :) stil not won a game :(

right i started a new game, sold j.smith someone actually wanted him and clayton fortune signed that M Bougherra like you told me too, doing well for me so far, and got lupoli on loan from the arsenal :) stil not won a game :(

Go and raid Lechia Gdansk (spelling). A Polish team with some real good bargain buys. You can buy littrally any of their players for less than 10k each and also if you check on the 'positions' part of their player profile you will see they have loads of personal attributes, such as 'tries over head kicks' etc...

Go and raid Lechia Gdansk (spelling). A Polish team with some real good bargain buys. You can buy littrally any of their players for less than 10k each and also if you check on the 'positions' part of their player profile you will see they have loads of personal attributes, such as 'tries over head kicks' etc...

Thanks i will try that :)

hope i actually win a game, and remember to save it :doh:

I got my latest game on so far am W-S-M fc :) made some pretty decent free transfers,

my starting 11 so far

Northmore

Bailey-Jarman-robertson-Mckeever

French -Hogg -Fletcher- walker

Benyon- Shaw

Not a bad start am 11th after 6 games won 2 drawn 3 and lost 1 :)

and benyon is on loan til end of season :)

Archived