IGNORED

Please Complete The Following:

dagest

Guest MaloneFM

...all the adverts that try to tack on the football to whatever shoddy rubbish they are flogging you.

Come in Currys and Sainsburys (who usually show two blokes and two blindingly fit women on a couch on front of a box watching the football-call me old fashioned but if I was sat next to either of them-and they were THAT excited-we would be behind the bloody couch)

I quite enjoy the bit where one England player turns his country against him by getting sent off/missing a pen/giving away a last minute pen in the knockout stage.

My money's on Ashley Cole this year.

I quite enjoy the bit where one England player turns his country against him by getting sent off/missing a pen/giving away a last minute pen in the knockout stage.

My money's on Ashley Cole this year.

You gotta love the way the english press heralded Theo Walcott as our saviour, and TWO days later theyre desperately trying to dish dirt on him and his missus :doh:

Guest MaloneFM

You gotta love the way the english press heralded Theo Walcott as our saviour, and TWO days later theyre desperately trying to dish dirt on him and his missus :doh:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno you havn't.

And IF we win it will be Saint Sven and McClaren may as well get his coat.

Ah Yes, the English media, don't you just love em :wub::wub:

Archived