IGNORED

I Saw........

Wardie

I saw him on Sunday at the golf club, playing in a 3 ball behind me,

so he's fit. Although i also saw him playing in a comp when he was supposed to have a knee injury in his last season at BCFC.

John Daley is fit to play golf, but not sure he would be "fit" enough to play football !

For all of the people who knock Tommy on this forum about his drinking, can they state when they have seen him drunk, or are you relying on the posts on this Forum as the source of your info? I suggest that he is City through and through and for his service to BCFC deserves a little more than the constant swiping that is all to apparent on this Forum. Perhaps you will have the balls to confront him face to face next time he is down at the Gate.

For all of the people who knock Tommy on this forum about his drinking, can they state when they have seen him drunk, or are you relying on the posts on this Forum as the source of your info? I suggest that he is City through and through and for his service to BCFC deserves a little more than the constant swiping that is all to apparent on this Forum. Perhaps you will have the balls to confront him face to face next time he is down at the Gate.

Doubt it. I don't think Tommy ever really shook off those injuries after we got promoted to the old Div 2 last time. I thought him and Hewlett would give us a good 10 years in the centre of midfield. Class player and would die for the cause but can't see him back at City. I think Skuse could fill his boots in time though.

Doubt it. I don't think Tommy ever really shook off those injuries after we got promoted to the old Div 2 last time. I thought him and Hewlett would give us a good 10 years in the centre of midfield. Class player and would die for the cause but can't see him back at City. I think Skuse could fill his boots in time though.

I fear that Tommy has fallen out of love with the game, hope not though cos when that boy is on top of his game, mentally and physically he is a brilliant player but his consistency was always an issue for me. Seemed like he tried when he wanted to.

Archived