IGNORED

Best Tactics For W-s-m Fc

bcfc_4_life

I started a new game on fm2006, with W-S-M FC just wondered if anyone has got the best tactics, and/or players to suit it who would join poor old weston:)?

i signed some players playing a standard 4-4-2, thats working okish but stil seem to lose the ball to easy or not gel, anyone know what i gota do to help weston get promoted?:)

Thanks

bcfc_4_life

A Narrow quick tempo defensive mixed passing tactic I have used at that level and been succesfull with. At that level you need to keep it simple really, Less individual instructions and more team instructions.

Start from defense when building a tactic as that's where 75% of attacks start from. I like to have my defense slightly pushing up with the two dc's slightly deeper than teh full backs.

What I would advise is to look around the many Fm 2006 websites for tips on tactics as a lot can be learned from them.I have learned with tactics you need to slightly think out of the box.

A Narrow quick tempo defensive mixed passing tactic I have used at that level and been succesfull with. At that level you need to keep it simple really, Less individual instructions and more team instructions.

Start from defense when building a tactic as that's where 75% of attacks start from. I like to have my defense slightly pushing up with the two dc's slightly deeper than teh full backs.

What I would advise is to look around the many Fm 2006 websites for tips on tactics as a lot can be learned from them.I have learned with tactics you need to slightly think out of the box.

Thanks for that mate, I'm slowly getting the hang of it, getting in some players to play a attacking 4-4-2 at the min, aswell as managing to keep my star players playing like Mckeever, Walker, jarman and lewis hogg :)

am fairly confident of it at the min il post a screen shot soon :)

bcfc_4_life

Archived