IGNORED

Yeovil Physio Joining Us

RedM

Even the Evening Post beat you to that!!! It was reported last week!

True, but the Evening post tends to be rumours, from the forum mostly! The BBC tends to report facts?! :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/5036656.stm

Onwards and upwards, getting the right team off the pitch as well as on it says. :city:

Can't help but feel for Yeovil though, so many people are leaving, things can't be happy down there.

The only ones leaving (so far :whistle: ) apart from Jevo, have been bit part players, so no real concern, and who cares about a physio leaving, surely it is easier to replace a physio than a 15-20 goal a season striker :dunno:

The only ones leaving (so far :whistle: ) apart from Jevo, have been bit part players, so no real concern, and who cares about a physio leaving, surely it is easier to replace a physio than a 15-20 goal a season striker :dunno:

I didn't want to upset you, I wasn't having a go. It just seems that loads are leaving, Gall, Manager, and now physio? I'm not really that familiar with most of your players so don't know if they are 'bit part ones' or not.

You also lost a few in January and well, if it was my club I wouldn't be that impressed? I was glad you stayed up though and look forward to playing you again soon.

Read? Or imagined?

It is probably true as it was reported they had 14 players who were out of contract at the end of the season, I guess some have left and a couple re-signed, so they could be down to 9?!

Archived