IGNORED

The Arsenal Scandal

mozo

Why? Becuase Dein is a greedy SOAB! he's as corrupt as they come.

Thanks to Fukwit Dein we now have McClaren as the next England Manager, and not Wenger.... Dein warned the FA selection commitie to steer clear of him, even though he was interestred.

What a ****

Last time I checked it wasn't against any rules to lend money. They have a perfectly legitimate reason to support the other club and they seem to have done so in a way specifically designed to prevent them having any undue influence there.

The rules regarding ownership are there to stop collusion. No way in hell can Arsenal collude with a side they don't face in competition, and they apparently never had any ownership.

Nothing will come of this and nothing should, it wil be gone and forgotten in two days.

Why couldn't this bloke who set up that Goal consortium lend the money off of the bank? Why Arsenal? That's the bit I find hard to understand, Why did Arsenal lend him the money? They must have lent him the money for a reason but what is teh reason?

Last time I checked it wasn't against any rules to lend money. They have a perfectly legitimate reason to support the other club and they seem to have done so in a way specifically designed to prevent them having any undue influence there.

The rules regarding ownership are there to stop collusion. No way in hell can Arsenal collude with a side they don't face in competition, and they apparently never had any ownership.

Nothing will come of this and nothing should, it wil be gone and forgotten in two days.

Totally agree Nibor!

I personally don't blame Dein for Mcclaren, although Mr.Wenger would have been a better choice for England, but then Arsenal would loose out.

Why? Becuase Dein is a greedy SOAB! he's as corrupt as they come.

Back this up.

Thanks to Fukwit Dein we now have McClaren as the next England Manager, and not Wenger.... Dein warned the FA selection commitie to steer clear of him, even though he was interestred.

You know this how?

What a ****

Guest east dundry red

Why are you all kicking a fuss up about nothing?

This was all reported by Arsenals website 2 YEARS AGO!

People will now use this as an excuse to get on to the backs of arsenal, spurs fans inparticular as they are still bitter about aresenal rightfully taking a place in the champions league.

Time to resign from the FA Mr Dein, although how a Arsenal board member was every permitted to server as an FA Council member is a joke beyond even me.

he's been replaced by david gill ceo of manure :laugh: on the fa board by the prem league, bet he loved that

Back this up, ok then..

How about todays news, sound familiar?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/5042352.stm

I would love to tell you more details regarding Deins past skullduggery, but to do so would be considered liable so i won't bother, but from what i hear i'm convinced he's a back stabbing narcissist.

he's been replaced by david gill ceo of manure :laugh: on the fa board by the prem league, bet he loved that

I'm sorry, but :rofl2br::rofl2br:

time for some balance at the FA again! :shifty:

Kenyons two major tasks of his tenure at MU was to convince Robben and Ronaldinho to sign for them against major competition.

He failed at both so then Chelsea signed him incredibly!

Notice how they didn't sign any world beaters until Arneson arrived to take over the role. Kenyon is a fool and even Chelsea know that.

Back this up, ok then..

How about todays news, sound familiar?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/5042352.stm

Nothing much more here than a load of unsubstantiated sour grapes it would seem and even a lawyer saying that Arsenal have done nothing wrong.

I would love to tell you more details regarding Deins past skullduggery, but to do so would be considered liable so i won't bother, but from what i hear i'm convinced he's a back stabbing narcissist.

I'm sorry, but :rofl2br::rofl2br:

time for some balance at the FA again! :shifty:

There's another interesting article in saturday's Guardian (I don't have the knowledge/ability to post link, but go to Guardian Unlimited and then the football page) and it doesn't look like there'll be any more 'balance' at the FA to me! It doesn't seem to me that Dein is ALL bad and the reason the PL chairmen (not known for selfless philanthropic gestures) have voted him off is because he has resisted their desire to totally dominate our domestic game.

I'd also like to put on record my thanks to Dein for making sure that we didn't end up with Sam Allardyce!

Of course all of our judgements of these people need to be made in the light of them being wealthy and powerful and probably keen to acrue even more power! To single out Dein seems to me a little unnecessary and in fact, judging by the things I've read about Richards the guys a complete........

CiderHider, you obviously mix in the same circles/know Dein, to have such damning evidence of the mans character so who am I to disagree with your assessment when I can only draw on stuff I've read in the press.

I reckon they won't be booted out due to them being a major European reckoning. Do you remember back in 94/5 when Tottenham had all that BS threatened on them? No FA Cup, a gert financial fine and a point deduction, it all got narrowed down to a measly-small financial fine in the end.

Power looks after itself.

I reckon they won't be booted out due to them being a major European reckoning. Do you remember back in 94/5 when Tottenham had all that BS threatened on them? No FA Cup, a gert financial fine and a point deduction, it all got narrowed down to a measly-small financial fine in the end.

Power looks after itself.

They won't be booted because they haven't broken any rules.

People in this country need to stop naively believing cheap tabloid headlines.

They won't be booted because they haven't broken any rules.

People in this country need to stop naively believing cheap tabloid headlines.

Hey man, I just said what came into my head, no real knowledge on the subject in hand, I'm up for setting up a thread to spise ol' Man Urinated lovin' Ciderhider.

I 'ate them #####.

I allways thought David Dein was a crook, now i'm sure of it! :disapointed2se:

Time to resign from the FA Mr Dein, although how a Arsenal board member was every permitted to server as an FA Council member is a joke beyond even me.

Try reading "The Beautiful game - searching for the soul of football" by David Conn. There seems to be a lot of evidence to suggest you might be right.

Archived