IGNORED

Boob Jobs

After the birth of our second son, my mrs went flat as a pancake. She does not like this one bit, in fact she now walks backwards with her shoulder blades clenched. In Britain, it seems the average cost of a boob job is around 4k but i was wondering how much the cost would be abroad? I haven't got 4k at the moment so this could be a good idea. Anyone have any info on this? Thailand might seem a good bet :rolleyes:

Cant you do it yourself? Bit lazy asking other blokes to do your dirty work. I don't see why you cant do it yourself, surely all you gotta do is stick some jelly up there? I don't mean to be crude... Is she fit? That could have a reflection on any further answers...

After the birth of our second son, my mrs went flat as a pancake. She does not like this one bit, in fact she now walks backwards with her shoulder blades clenched. In Britain, it seems the average cost of a boob job is around 4k but i was wondering how much the cost would be abroad? I haven't got 4k at the moment so this could be a good idea. Anyone have any info on this? Thailand might seem a good bet :rolleyes:

The best cosmetic surgery at cheap prices can be found in Penang (island off Malaysia)

I lived there for a bit and got to know a few surgeons, i think Sky even did a Doco on cosmetic surgery in Penang.

Thailand is also good for surgery, if anyone would like lazer eye treatment then goto Thailand, it's like a 1/4 the cost and they will do a better job too with better equipment than the franchise places in the UK.

here is an old BBC news article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/2524665.stm

Penang is where all our PC's and chipsets are made, but it's a lovely island of paradise too.

I would check it out anyways, i wish i had a contact to give you, but your probably best off useing Google to find out more for now.

Best of luck!

Would it be cheaper to get a new Mrs and pay Child Support?

Cant you do it yourself? Bit lazy asking other blokes to do your dirty work. I don't see why you cant do it yourself, surely all you gotta do is stick some jelly up there? I don't mean to be crude... Is she fit? That could have a reflection on any further answers...

Yes the mrs is very fit, butt and legs to put a teenager to shame

Child support cheaper? You must be having a bubble!

The best cosmetic surgery at cheap prices can be found in Penang (island off Malaysia)

I lived there for a bit and got to know a few surgeons, i think Sky even did a Doco on cosmetic surgery in Penang.

Thailand is also good for surgery, if anyone would like lazer eye treatment then goto Thailand, it's like a 1/4 the cost and they will do a better job too with better equipment than the franchise places in the UK.

here is an old BBC news article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/2524665.stm

Penang is where all our PC's and chipsets are made, but it's a lovely island of paradise too.

I would check it out anyways, i wish i had a contact to give you, but your probably best off useing Google to find out more for now.

Best of luck!

Cheers cider, I will do a bit digging on your info.

No it would'nt and I speak from expierience.

My advice would be to shop it around and see if you can get a "buy one get one free" offer.

Other than that you could spread the cost and get one done this year and the other 12 months down the track.

Try the new Forum shop and see whats on offer. Argos have a link!!

The cheapest option would be to buy one of those "Sheepdog Bras", you know the ones that round them up and point them in the right direction.

Approxiamtely £1500 in Thailand. I've seen the results - very impressed!

What is it with men and breasts? I'm quite happy with mine and I wouldnt ever have a boob job. Get an uplift bra its much cheaper!

As someone with not much more than a handful I often wish mine were bigger, but then I have friends with larger breasts who moan that they cant wear nice tops, so I guess you cant win.

Having said that, if I had had a child and my already quite small breasts had disappeared I would definitely consider surgery.

Just annoys me how men say to your face that more than a handful is a waste but then theyre all obsessed with large breasts.

Dolly, chill my friend.

Freud, unsurprisingly, put a mans breast preference down to relationship with mother, independence etc etc. Freud took lots of drugs, drugs are bad.

I will have you up for generalisation mind you.

Archived