IGNORED

Do U Like Monkeys?.....

Guest bcfcjake

...or do you prefer rhino bums??

:farmer:

Clearly rhinos's'ss, monkeys invented AIDS and never really do much to help they're much more in the 'holder-backer' mold, whereas rhinos' rears cans be turned into rather fetching feltching toys.

That whole thing about giving infinite monkeys infinite time and infinite typewriters and they'll come out with some Shakespeare is just b0ll0cks. Pure b0ll0cks. A monkey couldnt even write the alphabet in order let alone a Shakespeare, if they are coming back with a Shakespeare then they've probably just gone into the Waterstones next door.

Clearly rhinos's'ss, monkeys invented AIDS and never really do much to help they're much more in the 'holder-backer' mold, whereas rhinos' rears cans be turned into rather fetching feltching toys.

That whole thing about giving infinite monkeys infinite time and infinite typewriters and they'll come out with some Shakespeare is just b0ll0cks. Pure b0ll0cks. A monkey couldnt even write the alphabet in order let alone a Shakespeare, if they are coming back with a Shakespeare then they've probably just gone into the Waterstones next door.

I dunno, Shakespeare had a certain simian quality, and ate a lot of bananas I hear.

I doubt an infinite amount of monkeys could (be arsed to) write a Harry Potter book, but one lazy baboon could write summat better!

I dunno, Shakespeare had a certain simian quality, and ate a lot of bananas I hear.

I doubt an infinite amount of monkeys could (be arsed to) write a Harry Potter book, but one lazy baboon could write summat better!

BaDumTis.

It's just a joke. To think that giving the monkeys more time is going to make them produce a masterpeice? It's not the ****in time where they're going wrong they can't ####ing write :ranting:

BaDumTis.

It's just a joke. To think that giving the monkeys more time is going to make them produce a masterpeice? It's not the ****in time where they're going wrong they can't ####ing write :ranting:

However, if you stuck an infinite amount of Shakespeare's in a room with infinite typewriters (or quills or whatever), would any of them write anything that would remotely entertain a monkey? Doubt it.

However, if you stuck an infinite amount of Shakespeare's in a room with infinite typewriters (or quills or whatever), would any of them write anything that would remotely entertain a monkey? Doubt it.

When it comes to the rear end of African animals I don't think you can beat a baboon

IPB Image

I dunno mozo, this guy doesnt look too 'picky' entertainmentwise. His arse looks like a face...

Archived