IGNORED

Slay The Welsh

Flaxbourton Red

What a good idea for the welsh flag

Welsh flag used on St George's day

Since common sense has been replaced with the anti-royalist republican politically correct health and safety brigade, look at the nonsense the police have been asked to do.

if they hadn't investigated some idiot liberal lefty republican would have complained to the independent police complaints commission about racism or some old flannel.

I guess it's not exactly a harmful thing to do, but it was thoughtless on her part.

Daresay there would be complaints from English people if Welsh folk defaced or desecrated the Cross of St. George.

Are these the same police who employ ethnic minorities and also tell white males that they cant join ?

Yes the welsh hate us but its not them who have to pay to come to England is it. They charge us to get in their country then it rains!! :ranting:

but you always pay to enter a zoo or freak show :w00t:

Yes the welsh hate us but its not them who have to pay to come to England is it. They charge us to get in their country then it rains!! :ranting:

It's time for a WAR with Wales. Just what the country needs & it will fire up "our boys" in Germany.

ENG-GER-LAND!!!!!!!!!

CHHHAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest east dundry red

I remember a postcard in Wales saying "If Wales was flat it would be as big as England".

Sounds like a challenge to me.

thats accually a lie with would be as big as 2/3 of england but not all of it.

the thing with the welsh is an identity crisis, ive seen it while living here, they hate us because we are the bigger ruling country and they have no real identity of their own.

Just like when watching the 6nations, 700 people in the walkabout, 9 of us that were english, the welsh don't know the words to their own national anthem, and the 9 of us were making more noise than the 700.

They all like to try and be patriotic but it doesnt work when you don't know your own national anthem and your getting smashed by your neighbours, ask the gas they know what thats like.

Ok, I have no choice but to bite the bait..... If a lot of welsh people hadnt migrated to Bristol over 50 years ago the region would have had a severe shortage of teaching staff.

This would have meant that you would all now be under-achieving, small minded and slow witted farmers.....no wait a minute.....buggger.......my familys migration was in vain!!

when there was one bridge the money was collected in engerland when the government sold the bridge to the french so that they would pay to build the 2nd crossing the french were not aware how untrustworthy the welsh are. but the welsh are more trustworthy than the french and the fench are more trustworthy than the uk politicions

Archived