IGNORED

Hat-tricks

bcfc seattle

But what really annoyed me was that, it wa smentioned on the writing bit at the bottom of sky sports news.

However come to the headlines, ARSEnal topping it news that nearly everyone already knows, then results from the foregin countries Champs league, which again even though its not english most people knew them as well, and the sheff united 2-1 victory.

But wait a new record has been broken down in division 2, with a massive 6-0 victory. Does it even get a word spoken about it? NO.

It does my head right in that foreign teams expecially get more coverage than english teams, even though it has been covered a million and one times before.

How frustrating must it be to be a Bournemouth fan now, knowing your player just made a new record, you would want to show off and want everyone to know about it. If it was me i would be fuming, i know if we break this record i expect a story about it on sky sports news, as breaking a new record in the history of English football, must be big as it may be written down in history for a long time to come.

Archived