IGNORED

Giraffe Values V British Values

mozo

Can they co-exist?

Giraffe's also love their sex, booze and class A drugs, so very similar to our shining beacon of civilisiation.

'Raffe's however seem far more friendly and peace-loving despite having the ability to destroy their enemy with one swift kick of their hind legs.

If we all emancipated ourselves for a life of 'raffedom we'd be better off, surely?

yes fair enough but they want to bring their values into are traditional british principles. Why should we want to gallop around fields all day, especially the minority of them who take drugs and sleep around. There also seems to be a lot more of them and I don't trust them because I don't understand them!

I think 'raffism is the perfect missing link between the East and the West.

As it states in Revelations C4v7 in the Holy Book Of Giraffe ''inflict not the ways of the 'raffe on fellow living entities for one glorious day every one shall know''

We're lucky here in Bristol we have a prophet living among us who does not preach his chilled out ways for it would be against his very nature anyway but instead simply lives his life by example. Now not every City on this planet is currently so fortunate, but through Trev's ancesstors and offspring slowly each city, town, village and hamlet across the globe is having it's chosen time......our's fellow Bristolians is now.

And as the final verse in the Holy Book of Giraffe states ''Go forth and chill the French Connection UK out!''

How bout a 'raffe big brother, with our trev as the host. Could put a bunch of them in a house together, and see what happens. Would be a lot more exciting than the real Big Brother currently.

certainly more intelligent conversation in big giraffe!

Of course - they just grab another hit of soma and get on with it.

Dude they drink Sake!

yes fair enough but they want to bring their values into are traditional british principles. Why should we want to gallop around fields all day, especially the minority of them who take drugs and sleep around. There also seems to be a lot more of them and I don't trust them because I don't understand them!

I can't trust them. They come over here from Africa, can't even speak the language, claim all our taxes because they've had oh such a hard life and they deserve these 'benefits', take up all our glorious council houses, don't work, sleep and drink all day and worse, much worse than all this - take the pish out of the likes of Jonathon Woss just cos he's got a speechimpeppermint.

Do not follow false Giraffes or Idols (Such as your beloved Trev)

You long necks are a worrying force on this forum...................................with all your giraffe & peace cobblers......... the evil of giraffe love is set to destroy our world and your Trev is the master..... he has the mark of the beast 6666 .... it is like 666 but longer...... just like his neck..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh tiz true he has.

Do not follow false Giraffes or Idols (Such as your beloved Trev)

You long necks are a worrying force on this forum...................................with all your giraffe & peace cobblers......... the evil of giraffe love is set to destroy our world and your Trev is the master..... he has the mark of the beast 6666 .... it is like 666 but longer...... just like his neck..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh tiz true he has.

Somebody call and exorcist, I thought I could sense evil lurking, Dorset has been possessed!

I am quite new to the forum...what the ###### is all this giraffe bollox? Is it some postmodern joke?

You're right it is just a load of old bollox. You see, it all began a long time ago...Mozo...caravan...no mates...trainspotting....someone in the cupboard...Trevor...etc etc and so on and so on.

Post modern joke? - do we all come across as being sophisticated cultured aesthetes?

You'd better ask Mozo, he was the one who defecated in his bed and claimed inspiration from Pollock.

I am quite new to the forum...what the ###### is all this giraffe bollox?

:disapointed2se: New to the forum or not do try and show a little repect ey.

Trev is Love.

Don't listen to dagest, he's just a bit irritated with us simple folk and our simple 'raffe joys, he's also a little irritated we don't all have big beards and want Britain to be a communist state like what he does.

Dorset's just jealous he isn't a giraffe, like the rest of us, he's just got to come to terms with it.

:disapointed2se: New to the forum or not do try and show a little repect ey.

Trev is Love.

Don't listen to dagest, he's just a bit irritated with us simple folk and our simple 'raffe joys, he's also a little irritated we don't all have big beards and want Britain to be a communist state like what he does.

Dorset's just jealous he isn't a giraffe, like the rest of us, he's just got to come to terms with it.

Yep ...... I'm more a Donkey....... well hung like one....... raff is not love....... love is not raff

I like Emu's.......... Rod Hull was a God......... before you were all born

Emu's Broadcasting Company..... for those that are old enough to remember........ funny....... it was not a kids show until they dumbed it down for ......... kids and raffs

I am quite new to the forum...what the ###### is all this giraffe bollox? Is it some postmodern joke?

I thought it was a fairly normal theme to follow?

Yep ...... I'm more a Donkey....... well hung like one....... raff is not love....... love is not raff

I like Emu's.......... Rod Hull was a God......... before you were all born

Emu's Broadcasting Company..... for those that are old enough to remember........ funny....... it was not a kids show until they dumbed it down for ......... kids and raffs

Rumour has it that a field mouse would be the more accurate analogy :o

Rod Hull was not god. Far from it. In fact, any association with Hull only connotates Hell. To me at least. There is a shipping line, I kid you not, call Finnmaster's if you don't beleive me, that ships vessles from Hull to Hell. Leaves Hull at 12 every saturday. The vessles don't return :fear:

Is Raffael Benitez related to our Trev? He's been sticking his neck out with the whole Pennant situation...

I thought it was a fairly normal theme to follow?

Rumour has it that a field mouse would be the more accurate analogy :o

Rod Hull was not god. Far from it. In fact, any association with Hull only connotates Hell. To me at least. There is a shipping line, I kid you not, call Finnmaster's if you don't beleive me, that ships vessles from Hull to Hell. Leaves Hull at 12 every saturday. The vessles don't return :fear:

Is Raffael Benitez related to our Trev? He's been sticking his neck out with the whole Pennant situation...

Field Mouse will do....... it's all a case of size verses body mass ;)

Rod Was God....... Emu's are harder than raffes

Hell, I think it is a town in Denmark(?) and America but they may be landlocked so it might explain the non-return of the boats??? :)

Archived