IGNORED

Chris Cohen.....

dazza247

Looks like Yeovil have put in a bid for Chris Cohen from West Ham...know a few Yeovil fans and they all rave about him-reckon they wouldn't have stayed up without him? Maybe worth us having a look not that I want us to decimate Yeovil entirely!

Any thoughts? Have we got enough midfielders already in that position?

He's a left sided central midfielder.

We have Russell, Noble, Skuse, Brown, Smith, Orr & possibly, Wilkshire vying for a central midfield slot....that's 7 :)

I doubt Wilkshire will be here and Smith and Orr won't be anywhere near contention. 4 is plenty though.

Where's that damn left winger?

I doubt Wilkshire will be here and Smith and Orr won't be anywhere near contention. 4 is plenty though.

Where's that damn left winger?

I think GJ has squashed the left winger signing, as per the main site . We are left with Williams and Jevons who can play with their left foot, and support from Murray, Brown and Cotterill when required.

As for the midfield our squad also contains Wring,Lamb and Artus as midfielders. They are part of the targeted 25 man squad.

I think GJ has squashed the left winger signing, as per the main site . We are left with Williams and Jevons who can play with their left foot, and support from Murray, Brown and Cotterill when required.

As for the midfield our squad also contains Wring,Lamb and Artus as midfielders. They are part of the targeted 25 man squad.

Jevons is a right footed striker who is not noted for his pace. He has played on the left a few times for Yeovil, largely unsuccessfully.

Murray is pacey but his cutting in was found out after a few games on the left last season and is not a long term solution there.

Cotterill is likely to be our main right winger and same applies as Murray.

Brown is awful at left midfield, he doesn't even play there he just drifts into the centre.

So we're left with Williams, who is quick and left footed but young and prefers up front.

Why on earth we're not looking to sign a real left footed left winger but we're signing our seventh and eighth centre halves is a total mystery to me.

Archived