IGNORED

City Fans Worldwide

HanhamRed

Just wondered what everybody was doing for the England game tomorrow.

To our friends outside of the UK, what time does the match kick off where you live, and are there any bars open for you to be able to watch?

And to everybody that lives in the sunny bombsite that is Bristol, what are your plans? Pub or home? Planning a party?

Yep, work is dragging by today......

8am Kick Off in Chicago.

ABC are showing the game live (all that offense and defense stuff gets on ya nerves a bit though)...So I expect to join the expats in a bar downtown somewhere.

All of the world cup is covered in the US... but as the man said earlier the KO times are a bit of a pain in the week...However being the boss helps...

Same as Chowie 9.00am. Going to watch it round a Scouser's house with an American friend. He's a Millwall fan, and he actually goes over to London to see games. When I first met him he asked if I was a Brit. When I said yes he asked where from. I answered Bristol. to which he said "City or Rovers". I had never met an American who asked me questions like that!! After I said City he said "Oh, Ashton Gate then". I was gobsmacked. We will be in a house with Paddy's Taffy's and yank's, oh and a few Limey's too. The Welshman who is going to the England v Sweden game is a man called Toby Charles. He has just retired from commentating on the German Bundesliga for Fox Soccer Channel. His cousin was the Famous John Charles who played in Turin for Juventus. Young un's may not know anything about this man, but he is a legend. They even have a statue of him there.

The World Cup starts today.....................Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

:englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Is it Toby's brother that played for Swansea (when they were in the top flight) and others? Can't remember his Christian name but hell of a player, if my memory serve me correctly.

My cricket match has been moved forward to 11 to cater for the game. At Lunch we will pop over the local and watch the game and then play the second innings of the matchafter, probaly worst for wear!

Not the scenario! :pinch:

With respect, what sort of joke League permits that? It's just not cricket!

Just wondered what everybody was doing for the England game tomorrow.

To our friends outside of the UK, what time does the match kick off where you live, and are there any bars open for you to be able to watch?

And to everybody that lives in the sunny bombsite that is Bristol, what are your plans? Pub or home? Planning a party?

Yep, work is dragging by today......

I will be watching the game at 3am local time in the small tropical Island of Rarotonga, The Cook Islands... Doing a bar crawl which will finish at 2am when everything will close, then going back to our hostel to watch the game....! I Cant wait....

Archived