IGNORED

Citys New Away Shirt

bcfcchris2016

well then son whats costing your club more?

TFG? or PUMA? lets have it right mate, you don't know the CP for a puma shirt or either a TFG so shut up.

thats the point a ST should be on that straight away

Like Bling pointed out this was agreed by the FCF take it up with them. The Supporters Trust have had nothing to do with the football shirt release or make etc. Maybe they will make a comment next season IF the quality is poor or there is a need to change sponser etc. Until then Id drop the ranting as its going to fall on deaf ears. Accept we got a decent shirt we have a World Cup on so maybe thats why the release of it isnt until the end of the month?

TFG? or PUMA? lets have it right mate, you don't know the CP for a puma shirt or either a TFG so shut up.

Dear god...

The club will make more money from Puma because they'll sell more shirts, nearly everyone I know who goes to watch us regularly is intending to buy at least one this season and normally none of them do.

As Ive said, if you weant to blame anyone, blame the FCF who were involved in the Puma deal. However, I would wait till August if I knew my new shirt wouldnt fall apart...

big point!!

the FCF never had any say over anything.

but you believe they did.

shows which of us fans know something and think we know something.

big point!!

:w00t:

Yeah the FCF and in particular Richieb didn't campaign for 2 years to get a decent brand did they? You are talking arse.

big point!!

Who cares!!!!!! Buy a shirt or don't buy a shirt. THink most of us on here will buy a Puma than a TFG.

Are you a member cause you could bring it up at the next meeting ? They welcome any ideas to help the club.

The club will make more money from Puma because they'll sell more shirts, nearly everyone I know who goes to watch us regularly is intending to buy at least one this season and normally none of them do.

NIBOR get your official facts of how many o4/05 shirts got sold to how many this year will sell

promise you mate it wont be any amount near the same.

i'd like to meet the s.t

NIBOR get your official facts of how many o4/05 shirts got sold to how many this year will sell

i'd like to meet the s.t

I promise you it will be many many more, and I am willing to bet the board will post an article saying so by the start of the season.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about as you've proved several times over in this and the other thread.

i'd like to meet the s.t

great, its good to have people with alternative views and opinions, get in contact with them for the next date. They are human and love city as well and will be interested in your views. :englandsmile4wf:

NIBOR official facts. please mate prove me wrong end of season.

the fact you've no idea makes me laugh.

if i'm wrong mate then buy me a beer.

04/05 season mate. every sale.. and i don't have" a clue what I'm chatting about"

The last thing you need is more beer.

Do you actually have any idea of the figures to support your stupid little rant?

big point!!

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~822666,00.html

NIBOR official facts. please mate prove me wrong end of season.

the fact you've no idea makes me laugh.

if i'm wrong mate then buy me a beer.

04/05 season mate. every sale.. and i don't have" a clue what I'm chatting about"

Oh right, so that why it was "buy one get one free" on the shirts was it?!

You are just plucking facts out of the air.... "bristol Rugby" and "I'd like to meet the S.T..." Get some sleep mate.

i think i do. infact i worked for city for 4 years.

wanna check that up?

actually i got banned many times for giving you news you wernt supposed to know

So you still think that we will sell less shirts this year despite the fact you admit yourself that nearly everyone apart from you prefers these shirts?

Isn't it halfway logical that if nearly everyone prefers the shirts more people will buy them?

i doubt more people will buy them, and if they do, i doubt you'll make more profit on them than you do tfg shirts.

infact find out your case cost for the puma shirt including the emroiderdery/pressing and it'll be alot dearer than your tfg shirts.

i honestly can say you people obviously arent business minded.

i doubt more people will buy them, and if they do, i doubt you'll make more profit on them than you do tfg shirts.

infact find out your case cost for the puma shirt including the emroiderdery/pressing and it'll be alot dearer than your tfg shirts.

Of course Puma shirts will cost more. But not so much more that the vastly increased sales they get from them will fail to make the club more money.

I've got more business acumen in a hair on my arse than you my friend.

Nice to see a good use of evidence, not assuming stuff. Oh wait, you are, you haven't got any evidence :whistle:

nibor, i'd love to talk someday, with you an ST fans. if your views are what you portray then the future of BCFC is ruined.

I'm not even in the ST. I'm just commenting on your utter lack of class, wit and intelligence because I'm bored.

nibor, i'd love to talk someday, with you an ST fans. if your views are what you portray then the future of BCFC is ruined.

and how would you know? Like you said you havent even attended a meeting so what have you heard? Hearsay as usual. It really irritates me with people like you who have a one dimentianal view of things. Try attending a meeting or speaking with the board members on the trust some of them are actually human!

If all your going to do is be negative about them when you havent even bothered to find out more then how can you critisise? You really need to appreciate what the trust are trying to achieve. This isnt about football shirts this is about the future of Bristol City and you are just being narrow minded. Maybe some constructive points would be better than ranting and swearing and abusing people ?

I'm Sorry but I have to ask this question of you mate, I have resisted replying to you so far, but...........

What are you on about, not one of your posts has made any sense at all.

Guest Eamer

I feel for you not being able to buy it for your son's birthday and it'd annoy me too but you should've thought about that before he was conceived. Do it in late December/Early January and it'll be out your girlfriend/wife in September. Perfect and early in the season.

Archived