IGNORED

3rd Challenge?

Evy11_BCFC

This time i'll give you a vote on what team you would like to be, this will be in the fans polls, so vote in there.

There will be a save game as well and a few other teams to chose from. Obviously the majority will win and i'll get the challenge up as soon there is a clear winner.

Thankyou for reading!

I just posted a possible challenge in the poll section and will also post it here incase it gets missed or something.

I just thought of one, As the world cup is currently underway this would seem ideal.

The challenge is to take a team from outside of the top 50-60 ranked nations and lead them to world cup glory.

No time limit would be set in game but possibly you have to complete it by the end of the world cup irl so you would have just under a month to complete the challenge as the world cup final is on 9th July.

You could use a existing save game or start a new game. But you would have to submit a screenshot of the world rankings on the day you take over along with the news message saying you have been appointed as manager.

Bonus Points could also be awarded by winning say the European championship, African nations cup etc.

The person with the most points come the end of the world cup would win.

If this gets choose as challenge 3 then I will provide the full details.

It's just something different and fitting considering the world cup is being played now.

Archived