IGNORED

Congradulations

kiwicolin

:unsure: - reproducing?

You sure thats such a good idea rayer???

(doubt you'll have the time or inclination to defend yourself on here anyway)

no no, many many congratulations too you.

Maybe one day, just maybe, I'll be able to join you in the Dad's R Us Club.

You are calling the tiny one Trevor yeah?

Guest DrFaustus

Sorry for the small pic, but for some reason, this forum seems impossable to post pics on so she is in a signature format ????

Congratulations, it's the greatest feeling in the world becoming a father. All the very best to you all.

Sorry for the small pic, but for some reason, this forum seems impossable to post pics on so she is in a signature format ????

Getting her into the city spirit good and early there :thumbsup:

If you wany to post a picture, use the tags (img) and (/img) either side of the url, only with square brackets instead of normal ones :D

Annabella Rose , got kicked in the shin for the name Ashton Kate so had to have a rethink.

Trying to teach her City songs but she just pretends to be asleep, but I know she is listening :dance:

Ooooo all the best people have the second name Rose!!! :D

Congrats Rayer, shes a beaut!!! :chant6ez:

Trying to teach her City songs but she just pretends to be asleep, but I know she is listening :dance:

That lovely lullaby 'Drink Up Thy Cider' should see her in good stead.

Remember, milk bad - cider good.

.....and under a star, a sheethead is born.

:blush::blush::blush:

Me! Me!

I want one!

I even promise faithfully to call it Ashton if its a boy.

You can't have one! Do you like to have a social life? Would you like to butcher your social life (don't tell the mrs Rayer)? Would you like the responsability that lasts.... FOREVER?

And as for Ashton, would you like your child to be central to all playgroung pish taking forever more? Or even worse, be called a yank :o

ITS CALLED RESPONSABILITY, AND IT'S CRAP. SAY NO TO KIDS, SAY NO! (Unless you are Rayer or responsable or other such likes)

You can't have one! Do you like to have a social life? Would you like to butcher your social life (don't tell the mrs Rayer)? Would you like the responsability that lasts.... FOREVER?

And as for Ashton, would you like your child to be central to all playgroung pish taking forever more? Or even worse, be called a yank :o

ITS CALLED RESPONSABILITY, AND IT'S CRAP. SAY NO TO KIDS, SAY NO! (Unless you are Rayer or responsable or other such likes)

:rolleyes: - bloody gingers!

Archived