IGNORED

Coterrill To Fulham For 1mil

AndyKat87

Heard This from an ex city player, thinks the deals are already done, shame if it is true, any thoughts...

Thoughts...

This is complete bull.

Why do people seem to write this type of crap when it isn't either from a confirmed source such as SkySports or these deals are actually completed and out in the open.

Guest MaloneFM

As the Brooker rumours were started by the voice of sport after I interveiwed Brooker on the drivetime show. Tell you what uncle Rog will chuck you another few bones as its a nice night.

Brooker has turned down the first offer from Naarich. And it isn't Fulham. Its Charlton. Dowie likes the look of him but is on World Cup duty with the Beeb.

Source? The MaloneFM phone in in the middle of 'Roger It Home' from a caller who said his name was Gary from Yeovil.

Funny, he sounded cockney.

And then I played 'Happy Heart' by Andy Williams

Guest MaloneFM

Re Brooker - I only admitted I started the rumour unintentionally, I didn't say I made it up, which i didn't. I simply stated what I believed to be a Norwich Scout told me at an away game.

Re Brooker - and I only started it after I asked him and he told me.

Re Brooker - I only admitted I started the rumour unintentionally, I didn't say I made it up, which i didn't. I simply stated what I believed to be a Norwich Scout told me at an away game.

Some things said shouldn't be repeated without confirmation.

For example, did the Norwich Scout identify himself.....with a club pass or similar??

Could have been anyone and having a right wind up.

As the Brooker rumours were started by the voice of sport after I interveiwed Brooker on the drivetime show. Tell you what uncle Rog will chuck you another few bones as its a nice night.

Brooker has turned down the first offer from Naarich. And it isn't Fulham. Its Charlton. Dowie likes the look of him but is on World Cup duty with the Beeb.

There was no bid from Norwich.Not even an enquiry

Guest MaloneFM

Somewhere in this fair land there is a village without an IDIOT !!! :englandsmile4wf:

Yes those George Bush t shirts are terribly funny.

No bid from Naarich? According to...?

According to Mr Brooker there was. AND according to Mr Brooker they can go and jump because it isn't enough. Although no doubt they will be back. But sir, I have substantiated my 'rumours' and I rest upon my case. Please substantiate yours

:razz:

Uncle Rog

You can't even spell Cotterill so why should we believe your tosh. utter bull5hit post which otib is now famous for :doh::grr:

never said i wanted them to leave did I, its just what i'v heard, just thought I'd inform you lot but you just get on the defensive because none of you have a clue what is going on and you are talkin Bull5hit, and so what cant spell cotterill you spend all of your time on here and are probably just jealous because you don't know any ex-city players or present players.

never said i wanted them to leave did I, its just what i'v heard, just thought I'd inform you lot but you just get on the defensive because none of you have a clue what is going on and you are talkin Bull5hit, and so what cant spell cotterill you spend all of your time on here and are probably just jealous because you don't know any ex-city players or present players.

Defensive and talking bull? I think you ought to read your own posts again, you're doing both.

Jealous?! :laugh:

Maybe, just maybe, some people who post on here actually have better information than whatever it was you heard off an ex player?

I presume you'll be on here apologising and tell us who the liar is when you're proved wrong of course?

Ha ha ha, how old are you?

Oh I am so jealous of you "knowing" City players!!!!! (remember the injuction though!?)

You just made yourself look a prize idiot, which doesn't take much by the looks of things! :doh:

:rofl2br:

Guest MaloneFM

Oh and according to Marcus Stewart...thats MARCUS STEWART...who has also spoken to the voice of sport he is angling to join Yeovile to replace Jeavons.

Fat chance but didn't want to upset him...live radio and all that...then I played 'From Russia With Love' by Matt Munro

Archived