IGNORED

Quantity Or Quality

RED4LIFE

Size doesnt matter, its the quality for me everytime.

And a nice pair of eyes help too :o

What good is quantity if you can't use it?

Trust me quantity can sometimes hurt, especially if they arent doing it right, and arent sensitive to their good lady.

I was talking about Jaffa cakes, could you not realise this. :whistle:

Would you prefer just 1 box of the Mcvities type or 2 boxes of happy shopper ones.

God, some people and their mucky minds. :disapointed2se:

I have got nice bright blue eyes though. One out of three aint bad surely :pray:

Guest Score

Now, for me it would be quantity because I always go for Asda Own Jaffa cakes and buy as many packets as i can.

There even better than the real ones. 19p a packet !!!

Now, for me it would be quantity because I always go for Asda Own Jaffa cakes and buy as many packets as i can.

Those triple packs are superb.

I thoroughly recommend Spar jaffa cakes. The orangey bit totally covers the top of the sponge. No wasting space for these bad boys.

Those triple packs are superb.

I thoroughly recommend Spar jaffa cakes. The orangey bit totally covers the top of the sponge. No wasting space for these bad boys.

Is that right !!!! Off to SPAR I go !!!!! :dance:

I have got nice bright blue eyes though. One out of three aint bad surely :pray:

Erm... Well... That's odd... Which one of the three eyes is blue? I'm not sure I want to go down that road

Trust me quantity can sometimes hurt, especially if they arent doing it right, and arent sensitive to their good lady.

Firstly, quality is well and good but if you can't touch the sides then why bother?

Secondly, quantity is well and good but without the motion in the ocean you're wasting your time.

Thirdly, it's not an either or, surely it's combining the best of both?

Fourthly, good lady? Hrm I was thinking about something else... Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick...

With the title I thought this was going to be about people's posts and their quality.It surprised me to see so many of us volume merchants responding on it.

Personally I'd like to say with the roles reversed (and that doesn't mean me taking a length) I prefer some quality, pert and round cushions to large and droopy ones.

I don't know Ive been on the wine watching the footy so maybe I'm just being a bint :D

Noooo, I liked the cut of that fine jib of your Robins old girl.

An afterthought: less is more.

How did this thread, so eagerly pounced upon by that smut peddlar Dolly :Cheeky33: as a vehicle for her sensual propergander, has by either nature or nurture blossomed into a thick philosophical stew, is anyone's guess.... :Music10:

How did this thread, so eagerly pounced upon by that smut peddlar Dolly :Cheeky33: as a vehicle for her sensual propergander, has by either nature or nurture blossomed into a thick philosophical stew, is anyone's guess.... :Music10:

You been on the wine, watching the footy and maybe just being a bint too Moz???

There's something alcoholicically inspired about the above post I can smell it from here, wine is bottled poetry, according to Robert Louis Stevenson anyway.

PS/You lucky Kraut you!

I'm off too bed anyway.

Mmmmmmmmm, think philosophical stew.

With the title I thought this was going to be about people's posts and their quality.It surprised me to see so many of us volume merchants responding on it.

Personally I'd like to say with the roles reversed (and that doesn't mean me taking a length) I prefer some quality, pert and round cushions to large and droopy ones.

All that more than handful's a waste is just ballsacks, I definitely prefer a mix of quality quantity, you can't have either or, a bird I know had quality but absolutely no quantity - she might as well have not bothered because it made no difference, but at the same time no one wants to see snooker balls swinging around in a dirty sock, so, you've gotta have the best of both loike. Tis tricky, but then the majority of us have only got page 3 to compare it to, so you're going to have high (unrealistic) expectations. Can't go wrong with big AND pert :D

There's something alcoholicically inspired about the above post I can smell it from here, wine is bottled poetry, according to Robert Louis Stevenson anyway.

PS/You lucky Kraut you!

I'm off too bed anyway.

You know, that Stevenson chap is actually my great great great great great great great great great great great great uncle's tipple's goldfishe's friend's baker! He's in the bloodline anyway, possibly hence the intoxications.

Couldn't beleive them darstadly krauts, a Swedish mate had a bet on a draw and would have got £75 for it, bang ahtt.

How's the exams going sweetie?

As for quality or quantity, why argue for either when you've got neither?

Strangely no. I just felt a surge of gubbins coursing through my veins. The English language is after all my ham sandwich.

P.S: This smiley --> :blink: has moved to the left. Think on people.

Archived