IGNORED

Champions League Highlights Tonite?

sdc1978

Shouldn't have been sent off, no intent there at all. The way the Porto players were diving and rolling around on the floor was disgusting. Remember them doing exactly the same against Celtic in the UEFA Cup Final.

On a more worrying note, I have reports, from a couple of mates who went to the game, that the Portugese policing was seriously heavy handed. They seemed to be looking for an excuse to wade in with tear gas, water cannons etc. Organisation of coaches, airport transferes, stewarding etc was an absolute shambles. If they can't police 3000 Man Utd fans, who have a pretty good record of behaviour in Europe, I dread to think what will happen when 15,000 England fans, amongst them several hundred morons, descend on Portugal for Euro 2004.

Shouldn't have been sent off, no intent there at all. The way the Porto players were diving and rolling around on the floor was disgusting. Remember them doing exactly the same against Celtic in the UEFA Cup Final.

On a more worrying note, I have reports, from a couple of mates who went to the game, that the Portugese policing was seriously heavy handed. They seemed to be looking for an excuse to wade in with tear gas, water cannons etc. Organisation of coaches, airport transferes, stewarding etc was an absolute shambles. If they can't police 3000 Man Utd fans, who have a pretty good record of behaviour in Europe, I dread to think what will happen when 15,000 England fans, amongst them several hundred morons, descend on Portugal for Euro 2004.

There was intent to jump on him, and that's intent enough, he had no complaints and knew he had to go, and when he KNOWS he has to go, the refs done something right. Keane should of been banned years ago.

Archived