IGNORED

Decorating Cider Army Vehicles

CTRed

Is everyone decorating their vehicles for the Wednesday game on Saturday?

I'm going to make the most of this as I only have about 2 weeks left so I'm having 4 scarves and a flag in the back window!!!

We are the Cider Army and we are top of the league! (and having a laugh!)

I'm going to make the most of this as I only have about 2 weeks left so I'm having 4 scarves and a flag in the back window!!!

You mean your going to decorate your car with City stuff and then drive to to Sheffield?

Arent you worried about some Wednesday hooligans seeing your car whilst you at the game and smashing the windows or slashing your tires?

I know Ive seen vans hired in the city of our opposition smashed up before :D

We will be making sure everyone knows who we are up the motorway yes although make sure you take out EVERYTHING that Wednesday fans could notice and realise you are from Bristol... Scarves etc....

I for one will be making sure nothing can be spotted because i dont fancy a repeat performance of Cambridge away last season! :D

If I was to drive to an away game, thats my windows smashed through! car tax holder and sticker all in full view. I remember on the way to Reading, think it was 2000/2001 when we beat em 3-2, might have been year before that but on the Motorway the amount of red scarves and flags out the windows was brilliant!

everyone waved to each other started singing songs too out of the car windows when there was a stand still! Oh yeah, after the game there was this stupid reading fan trying to get these two city lads in their car in trouble cus the stupid reading fan broke suddenly and city car went into the back of it. But me and dAd stuck up for the city lads saying it was the reading blokes fault, all in cider arm,y spirit!!! Must have been some sort of bad feeling towards the result on the Reading fans behalf! :P

off the subject a bit but best away game i've been to.

Keep the red flag flying high remember, in the ground and on the motorway!

Well nailsea, that were me dad the little bold bloke who helped you out saying he would be a witness if they were to press charges. yer right there was no scratch, bitterness i reckon! oh yeah and if i remember correct, good selection of wurzel classics you had in yer car. good night all round!

Well nailsea, that were me dad the little bold bloke who helped you out saying he would be a witness if they were to press charges. yer right there was no scratch, bitterness i reckon! oh yeah and if i remember correct, good selection of wurzel classics you had in yer car. good night all round!
NailseaRed a good taste in music??? Nah you must of got the wrong person :D

Archived