IGNORED

S T / B C F C P R

redrocks

I should point out that I don't use smilies to indicate my emotions - getting emotional on a messageboard would be a worry - I use them to indicate the tone in which a statement is meant.

For example if you're making a joke but you can see that someone might take it the wrong way and be offended, it is trivially easy to stick a smiley at the end of it and it's understood by most people.

Redrocks knows this, he's just trying to elicit a reaction. That's pretty much his entire purpose on here near as I can make out.

To clarify my post I used the word emotions to include jest, annoiance etc to reflect the tone of the statement as you have stated rather than how you feel about the topic.

A quick question:

Has the same company that has been advising BCFC on their Public Relations initiatives now been contracted by the ST?

I have to say that the events of the last few weeks have left me feeling like we need to have this forum moderated by people who are further distanced from the club and who do not feel so emotionally bought-in to the point that their hearts rule their heads.

How it was moderated before was far from perfect, but I definitely feel that it was handled much more professionally than it is now.

Right now it seems some people are running this site like whistle-happy referees with any minor infraction being blown up and the cards being taken out.

In the interests of a more free-flowing game, it would be nice to see a bit of advantage being played from time to time.

Quite honestly I think this thread has been done to death now - time to close and move on !

Archived