IGNORED

City Shirt At T4 On The Beach

potbelly

There will be one - mine !!

Can`t wait to see Will Young, Neo, Pet shop Boys and the Pussy cat babes.

Gotta go , i havn`t finished making by banner yet.

Ooooo have a wonderful time. I'll look out for you on the Tv. You'll be the one wearing a red shirt!!! Gotcha!! :farmer:

I got back from T4 about an hour ago...what a day! Went there and returned via train. Well for the train coming back we ended up queing for an hour and a half! Was good laugh though chanting a few England songs!

Good day out in fairness...Weather was good aswell not to hot but nice,Shame about you samj100 and potbelly mate i didnt see a City shirt...

What songs did Feeder play? Were they live or miming?

What is it with Feeder nowadays. First EP was good, first album was great and then slowly down hill. Now on their fifth album and each one is a little bit worse than the last and more poppy. Got a lot worse after Jon died, perhaps he had more influence and the pop stuff is what Grant has always wanted to do.

Also, miming should be illegal. If you cant sing then don't.

What is it with Feeder nowadays. First EP was good, first album was great and then slowly down hill. Now on their fifth album and each one is a little bit worse than the last and more poppy. Got a lot worse after Jon died, perhaps he had more influence and the pop stuff is what Grant has always wanted to do.

Also, miming should be illegal. If you cant sing then don't.

Feeder changed when Jon went, the next album was generally more melencholy and thoughtful and the following just kinda passes you by. Really like Shatter though, and Lost and Found so I think they are beginning to find some of that old umph again.

Still they will never beat Swim for me but thats purely because it's when I got into them.

As for miming, I believe they had no choice at the balloon fiesta a couple of years back and to suggest that they can't sing is madness because every live gig they do is pure live and raw.

Feeder changed when Jon went, the next album was generally more melencholy and thoughtful and the following just kinda passes you by. Really like Shatter though, and Lost and Found so I think they are beginning to find some of that old umph again.

Still they will never beat Swim for me but thats purely because it's when I got into them.

As for miming, I believe they had no choice at the balloon fiesta a couple of years back and to suggest that they can't sing is madness because every live gig they do is pure live and raw.

I meant in general if you cant sing then don't. Havent said that Grant cant sing, seen them live and they are a superb live act. Lyrically they let themselves down on occasions but they were the first band I really got into in a big way so will always love em.

Can`t wait to see Will Young, :blink:

Neo, :dunno:

Pet shop Boys :fear:

and the Pussy cat babes. :w00t:

Funny stuff mate, funny stuff.

I am assuming that ub40 are a pop group and that bob dylon is still alive.

Why waste money going to see bands that no-one has heard of when you can see Mcfly at Weston?

Hrm.. Tricky one here. UB40, I beleive, are very famous (for a bunch of brummie doleites anyway), and for a cover band, are also very good. I can't hoever, quite express to you just how gutted I am at missing McFly. I mean, chance of a life time. :D

Why waste money going to see bands that no-one has heard of when you can see Mcfly at Weston?

You must be having a laugh, Never heard of Ub40? What planet have you been living on? Ub40 are fb.

Ub40 are one of the greatest bands to come out of this country and Mcfly will never ever not in a million years be as great as Ub40.

I would never waste good money on bad things like Mcfly. It's not music imho and it never will be. It's trsh that teenagers like and the record companies exploit that.

Why can't music be about the music rather than the money

I once saw busted sing live as I reluctantly agreed to take my niece and they couldn't sing to save there life's. My guess would be mcfly are the same.

You must be having a laugh, Never heard of Ub40? What planet have you been living on? Ub40 are fb.

Ub40 are one of the greatest bands to come out of this country and Mcfly will never ever not in a million years be as great as Ub40.

I would never waste good money on bad things like Mcfly. It's not music imho and it never will be. It's trsh that teenagers like and the record companies exploit that.

I once saw busted sing live as I reluctantly agreed to take my niece and they couldn't sing to save there life's. My guess would be mcfly are the same.

Taxi for DanC :rofl2br:

Taxi for DanC :rofl2br:

No chance, McFly have no tallent. UB40 although not with huge tallent, at least play their own instruments and can sing. I'm with Dan on this one. Mcfly should be shot.

No chance, McFly have no tallent. UB40 although not with huge tallent, at least play their own instruments and can sing. I'm with Dan on this one. Mcfly should be shot.

:laugh: I should have trimmed the quote down. Something tells me old Potbelly might know who UB40 is.

:laugh: I should have trimmed the quote down. Something tells me old Potbelly might know who UB40 is.

Well according to his profile he's 99.... I'm not sure if that makes him too old to know about contemporary music or not, but I'll take your word for it. He's doing well though, not long to go till he gets his telegram from thw queen :D I've lost my point now.... Umm.... Mcfly are crap. Ta

You must have one hell of a long list of greatest bands!

For me they fit somewhere between Aztec Camera and Fun Boy Three.

Wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wowo wowowowowo. I'll not be hearing bad words said against the boys from the job centre. My house mate went to see em last week and she says they're still rockin it. This isn't the place however for UB40 debates, this is the place for slating Mcgay :devil:

Wo wo wo wo wo wo wo wowo wowowowowo. I'll not be hearing bad words said against the boys from the job centre. My house mate went to see em last week and she says they're still rockin it.

Oh come off it, UB40 aren't even the best band to come from Brum. Musical Youth will kick their sorry arse any day of the week. :Music10: :cool:

Oh come off it, UB40 aren't even the best band to come from Brum. Musical Youth will kick their sorry arse any day of the week. :Music10: :cool:

Heh, I dunno, I've got a soft spot for UB40 cos my old man would always be blaring it out (he thought he was half Jamaican - he's ginger), and I can't say I've heard of Musical Youth, or any other band from brum for that matter - at a push, Moorish Delta 7, but still, I'd still have to say the doleites are the best band from brum, in my humble opinion.

:dance: just a few hit from UB40 for you younger mcfly fans.

one in ten,red red wine,kingston town higher ground,king,cherry oh baby,i got you babe,come back darling,the earth dies screaming,if it happens again,don't break my heart,cant help falling in love,rat in my kitchen,homely girl,food for thought,sing our own song,baby come back.

in total there wer 55 plus single from UB40 who formed 26 years a go.

UB40 CD you still have to pay good money for but you can find mcfly cd's in the bargain bucket at asda :laugh:

Archived