IGNORED

Tommy & Matts Balloon Row!

Bow_Legged_Chicken

I would buy some trouble is, i owe almost £100 already, with only earning £200 a month i think i best not.

A mess up with the ticket staff making me fork out a extra £10 for east end tickets didn't help :D

Oh yeh another thing why do people blow them up then throw em around before the team comes out?

They either end up on the floor or popped! Then the team comes out and theres about 20 thrown up and it looks quite poor up to what 100 would look like throw up.

Oh yeh another thing why do people blow them up then throw em around before the team comes out?
-tommycidered

NO, you thick gun of a son. You either blow up and tie the balloons then hand them out for people to hold untill city come out . Or you give them the balloons to blow up before city come out, so then they will have them ready to throw up altogether when city come out.

Doesn't take a genius to work that out. Does it?

Its part of a pre-match ritual, it adds to the atmosphere and gives a good build-up to the game, the balloons that are flying around (if not popped) can then be thrown around over a larger area rather than having the baloons congregated due to relasing them at a later point. :D

Yes but surely if they are together in one concentrated area it looks better and a sif there are more.

If they are dotted around here there and everywhere it looks as if there are only a few.

How funny* this battle is! (how funny*, as apposed to l0l0l = just for BRR :D )

If you have alot of them together in one concentrated area then it will look good if they can be clearly seen, whereas if you have a number of balloons spread over a larger distance, the effect will still be good and more clearly visible if the balloons are on show.

How funny* this battle is! (how funny*, as apposed to l0l0l = just for BRR :D )

Don't you mean BRM? :P

No, not at all since when ha s apart of a stadium not been clearly visible?

Ok maybe on T.V but whats the liklihood of us getting shown on there anyways?

Were more likely to be shown on there if the cameras see a gert load of balloons being thrown up then a shot of that specified area could be done resulting in it looking a hell of a lot better.

Who had to stop the discussion because they knew they were wrong and weren't using their nut?

Certainly not me.

Yet again your wrong and yet again I'm THE BIG WINNER  :P  :D  :me?:  :(  :D  :D

i didnt end the topic, i just concluded that we had oppsoing views over the positioning of balloons!:)

Winner, nah, better luck next time!

Thanks Rick mate i will give you the money as soon as i can  :P

Matt take losing gracefully, i know you aren't used to it being a fellow red but come on mate sort it out!

Ok, ill try my best.

Bribery, great way to win! :D

11 wins, nah, I'm not used to losing being Red!

**NOTE TO ALL**

Theres been adebate between me and tommy about the releasing of balloons before KO by fans = he won in the factthat you should keep ALL yes thtas ALL of them for when the players come out! How funny! :P

Archived