IGNORED

Coca Cola Win A Player

i_am_red

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Who won that competition, I was voting loads but it just kind of went out of my mind, not heard a thing about it? Anyone heard anything

southampton i think.

oxford and brentford were runners up i believe

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

probably better programers, making voting machines.

no just a small desperate team who vote every day three hundred times each. (its easier to use the keyboard with six fingers on each hand). there are only 4 or 5 rovers fans so i'm impressed they can have so much desire even though their club is the biggest joke since this

IPB Image

Guest kop38robin

southampton won then brentford then oxford, was def fixed, looked blatant when they done it on soccer am, in big envelopes.

southampton won then brentford then oxford, was def fixed, looked blatant when they done it on soccer am, in big envelopes.

Or it may ahve been due to the fact that the big prize would go to one team (in this case Southampton), and then the other two prizes would go to one team in each of teh other divisions (as was stated when teh competition started. It is also no surprise Southampton won as I would imagine they got an awful lot of entries from their fans, and as so had a far greater chance of winning than many other clubs.

Archived