IGNORED

Cricket

zookeeper

what a game this must have been to watch.

Gloucester - surrey

Harvey pulled out the stops with a quick hunderd supproted by Brown with 63 off 26 balls (of which the first 4 were dot balls).

And then a fantastic solo attempt by Benning to score 189 but he was left on his lonesome with the last man out on the penultimate ball with 3 runs required for victory. 676 runs scored during the match.

Was anybody there?

I suppose I must say wakey wakey to all those that find cricket a :Sleep12:

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

crickets great.

what could be better than standing in the boiling heat with a ###### helmet on with trousers jumpers massive protection pads and a sweaty cock in a hard shell thing.

then you get to bat for five minutes wait for 6 hours then field for 6 hours.

###### me thats exciting

crickets great.

what could be better than standing in the boiling heat with a ###### helmet on with trousers jumpers massive protection pads and a sweaty cock in a hard shell thing.

then you get to bat for five minutes wait for 6 hours then field for 6 hours.

###### me thats exciting

Well it's pretty obvious that you weren't much cop and you're still bitter. :razz:

Also you don't need to wear a jumper if it's hot (didn't anyone tell this when you were young).

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Well it's pretty obvious that you weren't much cop and you're still bitter. :razz:

Also you don't need to wear a jumper if it's hot (didn't anyone tell this when you were young).

still am young. i had the great tactic in pe when i had to do it in yr 8. just when i get bored to hit my own stumps.

still am young. i had the great tactic in pe when i had to do it in yr 8. just when i get bored to hit my own stumps.

I think I learnt to take off my clothes if I was hot by at least the age of 4 so either you're a very well advanced 4 year old or... :blink:

You're only going to bat for five minutes if you hit your own wicket and you played 12 hour games at school in PE. I think I would have loved going to your PE lessons even if we had to do gymnastics. What happened if you had double PE and it was swimming?

Archived