IGNORED

Mk Dongs New Stadium

ciderup

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

the only club that is a business. a franchise to be exact, and they're being so badly run.

what an idea wonder what the meeting was like and the person who convinced the rest "we get 5,000 fans per game so why not increase tax, pay for a massive stadium even though in our clubs whole four year history we've never been outside the bottom 8.

You know my name...kind of scary...but anyway, I like Ashton Gate for what it is, but I`ll admit if we had a huge new stadium that`d be nice I suppose. But that wasn`t my point, my point was its a pointless waste of time because MK Dons are never going to need anything like half of what that stadiums capacity will be.

Should have spent the money on expanding the "Jaipor" indian restaurant just down the road from the ground in MK, the last 2 seasons they have been the best 2 curry`s I`ve ever had in my life!

Just realised how you know me name :D

You know my name...kind of scary...but anyway, I like Ashton Gate for what it is, but I`ll admit if we had a huge new stadium that`d be nice I suppose. But that wasn`t my point, my point was its a pointless waste of time because MK Dons are never going to need anything like half of what that stadiums capacity will be.

Should have spent the money on expanding the "Jaipor" indian restaurant just down the road from the ground in MK, the last 2 seasons they have been the best 2 curry`s I`ve ever had in my life!

Just realised how you know me name :D

Just everyone who lives in Pucklechurch are Liams.................not, just ad look at yer personal bits :crying:

Does seem very stupid, especially when you consider the highest attendance this season was 7777 against Tranmere, near the end of the season, when according to a mate the tickets were on special offers such as quid a kid and buy one get one free on tickets. I would guess that the capacity of the new ground would be about 25,000 from looking at the pictures which will mean even using the highest attendance from this season (7777), not even a third of the potential capacity will be used.

Does seem very stupid, especially when you consider the highest attendance this season was 7777 against Tranmere, near the end of the season, when according to a mate the tickets were on special offers such as quid a kid and buy one get one free on tickets. I would guess that the capacity of the new ground would be about 25,000 from looking at the pictures which will mean even using the highest attendance from this season (7777), not even a third of the potential capacity will be used.

Still jealous

Pretty much the same as Darlingtons new stadium. Have very low attendences as they never fill it and at one point there was talk of them moving back to there old stadium.

If I'm right in thinking Darlington only have one or two stands open per game.

Guest Eamer

They'll never fill it but from what is there it looks like it'll be really nice and I'd love to see a stadium like that for City from what we can see so far.

Lots of clubs have pulled out of pre season friendlies with Mk Dons because of the franchise thing. Both Qpr COlchester and Ipswich have decided against the matches. Wonder if they will last for much longer?

Histon have also pulled out of a friendly with MK Dons on moral grounds.

• Admin

The stupid part about is that they won't even use it for concerts etc as Milton Keynes already has a large arena for such events.

That stadium will never see more than 10,000 people at any one time!!

Will be perfect size for concerts like RONAN !

Milton Keynes bowl holds more than 40,000..

Anyone know when it is due to be opened ?, looks a long way off yet !

Archived