IGNORED

A Question Thats Been Asked A Million Times I'm Sure...

Lordofthebling

Go into any bank and you can but them. NatWest charge £30 to buy or sell shares through stockbrokers. You may find it cheaper online though. When we ring we get a price of the share for you. Settlement is usually 10 working days.

So how do I? Any shareholders out there that could tell an ex student how to wittle away his graduate overdraft?

And no, I don't need a spacehopper and 550,000 pot noodles. I'm an entrepeneur don't you know! :englandsmile4wf:

Entrepreneur buying City shares, don't think so :w00t::whistle:

If you mean shares in BCFC you need to contact Burgess Salmon solicitors, there's a waiting list I believe.

If you're thinking of blowing your student loans on the stock market I recommend just giving it to me instead, I'll have much more fun with it :)

• Admin
So how do I? Any shareholders out there that could tell an ex student how to wittle away his graduate overdraft?

And no, I don't need a spacehopper and 550,000 pot noodles. I'm an entrepeneur don't you know! :englandsmile4wf:

I'm assuming you mean shares in BCFC.

You need to contact:

Burges Salmon

Narrow Quay House

Narrow Quay

Bristol

BS1 4AH

Phone

+44 (0)117 939 2000

Fax

+44 (0)117 902 4400

Email

marketing@burges-salmon.com

They will then advise you when shares become available to purchase, usually when someone pegs it and the family sell them off..........................

• Admin
How much are the City shares worth?

I don't know if i really want to know, but they were bought for love not financial gain! :city:

They are worth whatever the seller can get for them - not like stock market shares. I believe they usually go for around £2 each, but if there is a big waiting list, you maybe asked to pay more. (Yes, Burges Salmon have a waiting list!!!!)

The other way of course is to join the Suporters Trust. You will then own 1 share in Bristol City Supporters Society Limited t/a Bristol City Supporters Trust who will own 2,500 shares very soon.

You will then officially own shares in BCFC.

The other way of course is to join the Suporters Trust. You will then own 1 share in Bristol City Supporters Society Limited t/a Bristol City Supporters Trust who will own 2,500 shares very soon.

You will then officially own shares in BCFC.

I already own shares in BCFC, why the devil would I want to give them to the ST?

I already own shares in BCFC, why the devil would I want to give them to the ST?

Perhaps you misread, Lord was asking how to own shares, I was not suggesting he give anything to the ST but that should he wish to become a member, he would own shares.

In answer to your question however, many members have chosen to hand over the proxy voting rights on their shares to the ST in order that the united fans voice to come from the ST will carry more weight than the votes of the individuals. This could be a reason for wishing to hand proxy voting rights over.

A donation of the shares as you describe, if that is what you chose to do, would probably be for the same reason and to show support for the Trust.

Archived