IGNORED

Arrrrgyle

barry_manc

:chant6ez:

Looks like they're screwed. They've just lost 2 of their 3 decent prospects in Ward and Perricard (the remaining one being Wotton), no manager and no signings pending thanks to Pulis' retern to Stoke, and 2 weeks till training resumes. And when Hollowhead does get there I doubt he'll have a lot of stokes in the fire (boomboom) One word, funked. Thank you justice, thank you world, thank you there is a god. :D

I'm suprised they haven't acted quicker on the managerial front with pre-season starting and so forth. There could be more work involved in Holloways appointment because as far as I know he's still doing his gardening!

Me thinks they'll have a new manager in place before contracts end at the end of the month.

the sweet thing is is that i live in plymouth and some of my mates are arvile fans..... so it gives me great pleasure to take the mick!!!!! :city::city:

:) I live with one, constant extraction of miguel I can assure you. But it works both ways, I can't exactly show him a photo of Argyle losing 8-1...

I'm suprised they haven't acted quicker on the managerial front with pre-season starting and so forth. There could be more work involved in Holloways appointment because as far as I know he's still doing his gardening!

Me thinks they'll have a new manager in place before contracts end at the end of the month.

Yeh, but by then it'll be too late, any bargains will have been snapped up, they can't score to save their lives and that wont change and there defence is getting worse by key players leaving. :D Quality.

:chant6ez:

Looks like they're screwed. They've just lost 2 of their 3 decent prospects in Ward and Perricard (the remaining one being Wotton), no manager and no signings pending thanks to Pulis' retern to Stoke, and 2 weeks till training resumes. And when Hollowhead does get there I doubt he'll have a lot of stokes in the fire (boomboom) One word, funked. Thank you justice, thank you world, thank you there is a god. :D

Wotton!!!!! You clearly need to watch a better standard of football!!! he is merely adequate, now Matt Doumbe, Akos Buszacky Romain Larrieu Lillian Nalis and David Norris are quality. Ward is quality at Championship level I will give you that, whilst Pericard is a big oaf.

Plenty of time yet, far more decent players released than snapped up.

And the colour red will banned at Home Park, as everyone knows we hate Exeter.

Hurry up and get promoted chaps, as our closest Northern rivals it could be fun.

Pride of the WEST country

Wotton!!!!! You clearly need to watch a better standard of football!!! he is merely adequate, now Matt Doumbe, Akos Buszacky Romain Larrieu Lillian Nalis and David Norris are quality. Ward is quality at Championship level I will give you that, whilst Pericard is a big oaf.

Plenty of time yet, far more decent players released than snapped up.

And the colour red will banned at Home Park, as everyone knows we hate Exeter.

Hurry up and get promoted chaps, as our closest Northern rivals it could be fun.

Pride of the WEST country

:w00t:

Have only seen the Arrrr's playing a couple of times and this was against Crewe and the likes a couple of years ago. Wotton stood out then and I've read/heard good things since, but I'll take your word for it :devil:

Doumbe, I read played like shoite at the end of last season and cost a few goals? Buzz is on his way out or was that just with Pulis? Larrieu is your keeper? And I also recall Nalis and Norris who were right/left backs? Not exactly shoiting myself at the prospect of meeting you in a cup.

If you think you've got plenty of time, fair enough, but training starts in 2 weeks and the window can't be open for much more than a month?

It's all well and good hating the non-league team, wheres the love for Torquay?

So I take it you're Cornish :devil:

I gert loves the Arrrr's

Archived