IGNORED

Comeone People

next_year_I_hope

Many times I have asked if I could swap my swivvely chair for my bed. I could work to the same degree of profeshionalism lying down, no probs, and could fit in moments of kip when needed. But they say no. Selfish juancors

Take a z bed to work and a duvet then. don't you have a sick room? :)

Take a z bed to work and a duvet then. don't you have a sick room? :)

A z bed? Would love to what ever that is!

We don't have a sick area let alone a whole sick room! Last time I was badly hungover and chundered here they had the audacity of making me use the toilet!

A z bed? Would love to what ever that is!

We don't have a sick area let alone a whole sick room! Last time I was badly hungover and chundered here they had the audacity of making me use the toilet!

Its a fold up bed. What you need is a good rub down arent there any lovely ladies at your establishment to cheer you up? :)

Its a fold up bed. What you need is a good rub down arent there any lovely ladies at your establishment to cheer you up? :)

There's only 6 people in my office, and other than me they're all women :crying:

They don't do a lot of cheering up, menopausal? Yup. Menstrual? God yeh. Rub downs? :w00t: I think not.

My week has become nicely broken up by a blag off of Wednesday mornings, I'm nocternal by nature but it's not really convenient in these not being a bloody student Summer months.

I've not even as yet dropped Saturday mornings (although I'm assured come August 5th all will be good :D ) but I don't really mind what with all the pretty little Saturdayers :wub: I get to mingle with.

I'm off for Breakfast!

My week has become nicely broken up by a blag off of Wednesday mornings, I'm nocternal by nature but it's not really convenient in these not being a bloody student Summer months.

I've not even as yet dropped Saturday mornings (although I'm assured come August 5th all will be good :D ) but I don't really mind what with all the pretty little Saturdayers :wub: I get to mingle with.

I'm off for Breakfast!

I was waiting for that to start making sense.... Bloody hell it's early for you wtfigo? Eh?

I'm off for Breakfast!

****in hell dude, have you been on the mind benders?

I was waiting for that to start making sense.... Bloody hell it's early for you wtfigo? Eh?

****in hell dude, have you been on the mind benders?

I see what you mean, not the easiest post in the history of the world to understand now that I read it back in hindsight, pre-morning cuppa tea posting - never a good idea!

I think the only thing any more mind benders would achieve is to straighten my mind back out and I certainly wouldn't want that.

You're just jealous cos the voices only talk to me! :D

Archived