IGNORED

Mad Dog Appointed To Manage Mk Franchise

Rudolf Hucker

staggering!

A major backwards step, can not for the life of me wonder why he gone there.

cracking ground must be said, and probably being paid a huge sum of money.

Winkleman sees him as the man to take franchise to the higher peers of the football world.

100 applicants amazeing

Disagree, very shrewd career move for obvious reasons.

why? you presume that mk dons will not start throwing loads of money at the manager to build up a decent squad? Sorry i don't know anything about mk dons, so i don't know if this is the case or not. I try not to bother keeping myself upto date with the affairs of this non-club!

...........but can anyone explain why a manager would resign from Brentford and then join MKD ???

Brentford had got to play offs and MKD relegated.

What is the logic - money ( can't believe that as MKD are hard up ).

Anyone any bright ideas / inside info ?

...........but can anyone explain why a manager would resign from Brentford and then join MKD ???

Brentford had got to play offs and MKD relegated.

What is the logic - money ( can't believe that as MKD are hard up ).

Anyone any bright ideas / inside info ?

I'm not bothered because it means Martin Allen won't be making a fool out of our division.

Fair enough City Dan but he did get to the play offs which is more than we did !

That he did,but had in not been for our start under diferent managment then so would we.

As to the topic,I'm with you rod12 i cant see any sense in it at all :dunno:

That he did,but had in not been for our start under diferent managment then so would we.

As to the topic,I'm with you rod12 i cant see any sense in it at all :dunno:

Hardly fair that - Tinnion only had single figure games in charge and our record losing run of 9 games was under GJ - so this guy did better than our guy - not that I really care now as water under the bridge - still a strange move though as you obviously agree.

Perhaps MKD have a new and secret sponsor with loads of dosh - we better watch this space !

Matin Allen with his Brentford team scored one more point than we did under Johnson so i'm not entirely sure that's a case against GJ...

I'd love to have been in on the interview with two of the biggest idiots in football.

Archived