IGNORED

An Important Resource For Life Drawing Artists

dagest

some of those ladies are packing some quality bodies under some shocking clothes. The one with the rip in her jeans on her left knee has probably the best example of an hour glass figure that i've ever seen.

Also one lady with some top boobies.

How do you book them for some er erm drawing?

FFFUUUURRRRKKKKKKK

Just wanted see about what which birds Zookeeper was chattin about and clicked on one of them

THEY'RE FURKING NAKED UNDERNEATH

I'M ON A FURKING WORK COMPUTER

FS

if I get sacked dagest, I'm sending you the bill!

I guess that you must have missed life drawing classes at school!

FFFUUUURRRRKKKKKKK

Just wanted see about what which birds Zookeeper was chattin about and clicked on one of them

THEY'RE FURKING NAKED UNDERNEATH

I'M ON A FURKING WORK COMPUTER

FS

if I get sacked dagest, I'm sending you the bill!

And you thought it was one of my terribly boring threads that I often like to start. I'll keep you on your toes Baz.

The thing that worries me is that I haven't heard anything from Mozo since he came across this site.

The thing that worries me is that I haven't heard anything from Mozo since he came across this site.

Mozo came across this site?

At least with websites he cant stick the pages together.

Sounds messy !

Isn't this family forum simply delightful!

And you thought it was one of my terribly boring threads that I often like to start. I'll keep you on your toes Baz.

Mozo came across this site?

At least with websites he cant stick the pages together.

Sounds messy !

Isn't this family forum simply delightful!

Indeed. :devil:

I worry about you lot!

No smoke without fire mind... :whistle:

Indeed sock boy

Just because us 'sock-intimates' don't have our own street in Manchester where straight hangers on like you frequent to make themselves look metrosexual and cool in the desperate hope that it'll enamour themselves to pretentious fag-hag lady-ponces...we only have the one sock-love bar and it's a hoot!

Just because us 'sock-intimates' don't have our own street in Manchester where straight hangers on like you frequent to make themselves look metrosexual and cool in the desperate hope that it'll enamour themselves to pretentious fag-hag lady-ponces...we only have the one sock-love bar and it's a hoot!

The 'quirp' I use to pull fag-hags isn't a surposed 'metrosexuality', it's called Rohipnol. Sock lover!

Archived