IGNORED

Well Happy!

Ivan_is_a_legend

I'm glad we have Donny after xmas as that's when they will move to there new stadium.

So that means as were at home the first game, the last game and boxing day Rovers will be away for all three of them key dates :laugh:

some people are hard to please!

i too would much rather be playing chelsea and man utd, but what can you do! :whistle:

Coulda been Forest, Swampsea, Uddersfield, or a team in this division who actually brings fans to the Gate :whistle:

I'd rather not be playing Hellski, Hate the Shi..............sorry Shed :w00t: or Manure, most of both teams fans live in this area :whistle::whistle:

I'm glad we have Donny after xmas as that's when they will move to there new stadium.

So that means as were at home the first game, the last game and boxing day Rovers will be away for all three of them key dates :laugh:

I couldn`t care less what Rovers do, tut, they could win the league on boxing day for all I care.

City are at home on boxing day :o surely some mistake!?

Cant wait till season starts now.

happy with that,don't know about two trips to Yorkshire in a week.

i was well excited about that, being based in leeds, till i realised i'm busy on that tuesday! :( so now i'll only be able to get a good early look at the team once in a week not twice, damnit! :ranting:

oh well. at least we've got donny in their brand new place two days before my birthday!

Archived