IGNORED

Well Done Lads *mods Play A Blinder* Not

M_Porter

I cant believe it !

My post gets deleted in a thread that is discussing deleted posts,threads etc.

No pm as to why :dunno:

No reason that i can see as to why?

A bit of sarcasm, :) ha well what ever

I wonder if i will get a pm as to why this post gets deleted ?

Just to make this post legal and rule abbiding etc

here is a question -

Why was my poste deleted ?

why was i not told it was deleted ?

Thanks

Mark

How about instead of making a big song and dance about it you pm a mod and find out why? Just a thought.

Is the answer not in the public domain?

I wouldn't mind knowing why a harmless thread is deleted.

How can you know what you can post if what you can't disappears before you know. You know?

How about instead of making a big song and dance about it you pm a mod and find out why? Just a thought.

Another thought is that perhaps the person that deleted would be good enough to let me know he/she has deleted it?

Common practice i would have thought.

There was no foul language in the post it was in no way puting the club,trust or clik down.

Of course i did have cross words with Luke last night,so prob just a dig at me

Another thought is that perhaps the person that deleted would be good enough to let me know he/she has deleted it?

Common practice i would have thought.

There was no foul language in the post it was in no way puting the club,trust or clik down.

Of course i did have cross words with Luke last night,so prob just a dig at me

Jay deleted it I believe, I haven't seen him online since this morning, so I expect he will reply or PM you in due course.

Jay deleted it I believe, I haven't seen him online since this morning, so I expect he will reply or PM you in due course.

Thanks you Tom

I would have expected more from Jay to be honest :(

Amazing how when you become in-active with the S.T they just brush you aside isnt it!

Amazing how when you become in-active with the S.T they just brush you aside isnt !

Sorry Mark but the mods have to be impartial and so it has nothing to do with your Supporters Trust status, I'm part of the board and I was on mod preview just under a week ago. The mods have a very hard job to do, trying not to treat those people they see as friends any differently from those they may not know personally, and so for that I respect them.

Sorry Mark but the mods have to be impartial and so it has nothing to do with your Supporters Trust status, I'm part of the board and I was on mod preview just under a week ago. The mods have a very hard job to do, trying not to treat those people they see as friends any differently from those they may not know personally, and so for that I respect them.

Marie

I have respect for Jay,as i stated and i would have expected more,i don't understand why my post was deleted,and would have thought that as a mater of course when deleting a post the poster would have been informed,especially as it was that subject we were discussing.

I don't doubt the mods have a hard job to do,but they don't make it easy on them selfs do they,Jay took the time to read and delete a post if he had also taken the time to drop me a quick pm this thread wouldnt be here,now the mods have to read this one aswell.

And i can assure you some of the comunications i recieved from luke last night (on a S.T note) quite simply tell me i have the brush off.

Thanks

Mark

And i can assure you some of the comunications i recieved from luke last night (on a S.T note) quite simply tell me i have the brush off.

Well maybe thats to do more with your attitude of throwing your toys out of the pram every time something doesnt go your way, as this thread proves.

Thanks you Tom

I would have expected more from Jay to be honest :(

Amazing how when you become in-active with the S.T they just brush you aside isnt !

Mark,

Your post was deleted as it was deemed inflamatory & did not add to the discussion taking place. It is NOT the policy of the mods/admin to advise each person that has a post removed, nor will it be - it would simply be too time consuming. However, we are making an excpetion on this occasion so that any person reading this post will also be aware of this policy.

Why must people feel the need to throw their toys out of the pram whenever we act in the best interests of the forum? Regardless of who writes an inappropriate post, it will be removed.

Your involvement with BSCT does not mean you are due any favour - everyone will be treated equally. Our job can be difficult enough as it is & it is certainly not appreciated when people would rather kick up by creating a post in a 'look-at-me' fashion rather than abide by the forum rules.

Now, this topic will be locked. The applicable section of the forum rules has been pasted below. If you want to continue this conversation via Pm, then we'll do so. Alternatively, you could simply exercise a little trust & accept that your post was removed due to it's content and that it was nothing personal.

Jay

Complaints

If a member has a complaint against another member/moderator/admin, or a post/thread, the contact a member of the admin team via e-mail or PM. Complaints made public on the forum will be removed. Failure to do so in the correct manner may result in you receiving a warning.

Archived