IGNORED

Liverpool Fans

lilciderhed

of coarse stuff like that has been written on this board to name one place. I don't think you should lump all of the Liverpool fans because of one stupid person, much the same way I wouldn't like to be associated with some of the comments made on this board, just because I support City (although these thankfully have almost stopped).

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I hate Liverpool with a passion I gate them for Hysel I hate them for the songs about the Munich disaster (and i hate Man U), I hate them for always moaning on every radio station when no one could give a ###### about them.

I hate the way the always Harp on about the past glorys, that they're a worldwide club. I hate the way they seem to think Owen is a good, when in reality he's just a pacey sicknote who's lost it already.

I hate the way they ignore their hooligan problem, I hate the way their fans moaned we should pay them compensation when the floodlights went and I hate the way their players behave off the pitch.

I hate Scousers.

I think Houllier is doing untold damage to Liverpool, turning them into a team of cloggers with poor quality French/French speaking players who can't cut it in the Premiership.

I've never liked his management style but I certainly wouldn't like him to get ill becaus eof it. Personally I think th eleague needs a strong Liverpool to challenge the Manure ARSEnal Chelski triumvirite and make it more interesting.

Its a valid point about not lumping all fans into the same basket; the aids thing was written by one person so you can't associate all Liverpool fans in that bracket.

As for Owen I think he'd do much better away from Liverpool because the style Houllier is imposing does not help Owen's style, neither does playing alongside a camel like Heskey either. I think at the end of the season either Houllier will go or Owen.

On the Heysel subject that was a terrible thing and highlighted the evil of hooliganism in this country - it wasn't only a Liverpool thing - and anyone wanting to proudly associate themselves with hooligan behaviour should be ashamed of themselves for nothing is worth the cost of 55 lives or however many it was.

Let's see if I had to root for a Preimership team I'd root for Liverpool. I think Houllier is a terrible manager, Liverpool has immence talent and resourses and still plays like a club trying not to get relegated. I'm disgusted by how their players have played in recent years, they seem to be a team full of divers.

Houllier has pobably cost Owen 30-40 goals over the last couple seasons playing the way he does, I think I'd go back to being a part-time supporter if they at least played attractive football.

Sorry just found it was auctually training ground wall.

Got to agree with fct, Owen has lost his touch and either a change in management or club will definately do him good.

As for last night L'pool controlled the match but should have pushed forward more and could have wrapped up the tie.

I hate Liverpool with a passion I gate them for Hysel I hate them for the songs about the Munich disaster (and i hate Man U),
I would then hope that you hate City because of the disgusting singing about aberfan towards Cardiff fans in the past then, or does that not count ?

What that fan wrote is disgusting and those sentiments are echoed by all Liverpool fans alike.

Haysel does not grate me at all, it was a monumental balls up by Uefa allowing a game at a ground which was falling apart, a complete cock up by the police forcing a large number of Liverpool fans into a significantly larger hooligan element of the Juve fans. the only reason we got kicked out of europe was because of the stupid government at the time and the reaction of the tabliod press towards the Liverpool fans. telling the world it was their fault when in all truth it was as much Uefa's fault and the Juve fans fault as it was the Liverpool fans fault. The English fans couldn't hold a candle to the Italian fans in the 70's in the heyday of football violence in this country, and they still cant. Cardiff are some of the worst in this country, but compare that to the much larger hooligan elements of Italian clubs it pales in comparison. The Haysel tradgedy was a testiment to football hooliganism in this country, but because of the reaction of our press the other factors were never even considered.

The liverpool fans still boycot the sun because of the disgraceful treatment of their fans after the Hillsborough disaster, and i for one respect that.

Liverpool's style irritates me because they could be so much more. If houlier goes then they might be alright, but they need some changes, i seem to be alone in thinking heskey does far more than many give him credit for, when owen was on form after Fowler left, it was not because of Owens supreme ability, it was because Heskey will lay 20 goals on a plate for owen that he actually gets anywhere. I quite like Owen but if he leaves Liverpool he will be sown up for the player that he is. He survived at Liverpool because of the strike partners he has had. Fowler would lay god knows how many goals on a plate, and heskey does the same. it's just heskey does not score as many goals as Fowler does. Yet does 10 times the amount of work, who nicks the ball off the opposition midfield and gives owen his chances, it sure as hell aint the liverpool Midfield.

Archived