IGNORED

Drunken Bum

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

The forum member I spent a few hours with today was, or would have been had it not been that s/he can't take her/his ale. Lightweight driver.

Get the bus next time buddy! :D

The forum member I spent a few hours with today was, or would have been had it not been that s/he can't take her/his ale. Lightweight driver.

Get the bus next time buddy! :D

I'm sure he/she is very pleased that you have rewarded their taxi driving you about with this spiel of abuse. Last time they take you out I'm sure.

And wheres my drink? :Party12:

Guest DrFaustus

I'm sure he/she is very pleased that you have rewarded their taxi driving you about with this spiel of abuse. Last time they take you out I'm sure.

And wheres my drink? :Party12:

In my gut work slave! :D

Guest DrFaustus

Part time dosser!

Full time dosser, if you don't mind. The person I was with reckons they have a fat arse...blocked the sun out I reckon :D

God love you person I was with, you KNOW I love you and am joking :devil: Top err..person!

God love you person I was with, you KNOW I love you and am joking :devil: Top err..person!

So not only is Doc a Gashead hes also pretty mixed up when he comes to friends, either you like this person or ya don't and if you do then why are ya bashing said person for driving you about today :blink:

Guest DrFaustus

So not only is Doc a Gashead hes also pretty mixed up when he comes to friends, either you like this person or ya don't and if you do then why are ya bashing said person for driving you about today :blink:

Cos this person is a top individual and knows that any crap I post on here is not meant.

OK, Robins72...I lurve you maaaan, had a great time and you are one top bird, great company and a proper Claire Rayner. You aint any of the stuff I said before...just your words matey.

One of the nicest people I know is our Lisa, Marie. OK. Have I redeemed myself? Hope so, top lady :)

Cos this person is a top individual and knows that any crap I post on here is not meant.

OK, Robins72...I lurve you maaaan, had a great time and you are one top bird, great company and a proper Claire Rayner. You aint any of the stuff I said before...just your words matey.

One of the nicest people I know is our Lisa, Marie. OK. Have I redeemed myself? Hope so, top lady :)

Ok I admit it I had to fumigate myself several times before and after bumping into the doc but its true he is really a closet city fan! :w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Ok I admit it I had to fumigate myself several times before and after bumping into the doc but its true he is really a closet city fan! :w00t:

Bumped into me??? You've been stalking me for years, it was only when I paid off your private detectives that I felt safe to let you buy me 12 pints of cider,

Lightweight.

Bumped into me??? You've been stalking me for years, it was only when I paid off your private detectives that I felt safe to let you buy me 12 pints of cider,

Lightweight.

I was sent on a mission by Bristol City to reveal that you really support the team from the south of the river and knowing that you live near the city ground your bubble has been burst Sir!

12 pints or no 12 pints you cannot be in denial anymore! :w00t:

Archived