IGNORED

Premier Club

Desso

Has anyone noticed what a miserable lot they seem to be in the picture of ML performing the opening ceremony of the Premier Club? I used to sit in that area and could have stayed there but now glad I've moved. I bet the atmosphere will be deadly but might liven up in the second half when they've had their free drinks. :(

• Admin
Has anyone noticed what a miserable lot they seem to be in the picture of ML performing the opening ceremony of the Premier Club? I used to sit in that area and could have stayed there but now glad I've moved. I bet the atmosphere will be deadly but might liven up in the second half when they've had their free drinks. :(

Those free drinks work out pretty expensive......................... :)

me and a mate had platinum season tickets a few years ago and it was an awful area of the stadium to view the games from. not because of the expense or poor facilities but the type of "city fan" we were amidst.

we're now back in the dolman where we can see the games, support and most of all, ENJOY or not without

middle aged so called "business people" venting their inebriated spleen on the back of our heads.

the premier seats were tempting but personally i'd rather stay in the "chav" area of ashton gate.

:ranting:

Archived