IGNORED

First Challenge Complete

Pilnin

Just out of interest how long does it take other people to play 1 match on FM2006 as it usually takes me between 5 - 7 mins depending on how many tactical changes I/the other manager makes, I also spend hours looking for players and adding them to my shortlist, does anyone else do that?.

BTW, I am playing Newcastle United (Played BCFC to death), top after 14 games, doing well in the UEFA (Euro) Cup, Owen scoring for fun but I have the injury crisis.

BCAGFC

Just out of interest how long does it take other people to play 1 match on FM2006 as it usually takes me between 5 - 7 mins depending on how many tactical changes I/the other manager makes, I also spend hours looking for players and adding them to my shortlist, does anyone else do that?.

BTW, I am playing Newcastle United (Played BCFC to death), top after 14 games, doing well in the UEFA (Euro) Cup, Owen scoring for fun but I have the injury crisis.

BCAGFC

Yep takes me between 5 and ten minutes to play a game. I have set tactics now for nearly every eventuality which saves a lot of time.

A usual season will take anywhere from a week to three weeks for me to complete.

Also I am the England manager aswell so that makes it even longer.

Archived