IGNORED

Wimbledon

Redhyde

I love Tennis and i play it alot during the summer but Wimbledon is the worst thing in the world. It covers two channels even when it rains and the repeats are Endless.

What's worse is that it removes Neighbours from the schedule which to me is criminal.

Then we have women moaning about equal pay when they don't do the same amount of work and certainly don't provide the same level of entertainment. They don't draw the crowds in either.

The only time it was interesting was when Goran won which brough a tear to my eye.

To me it's like watching two weeks of formula one back to back it's that bad.

Guest DrFaustus

Sharapova :)

They make em wear good costumes. If the weathers good, I'm not complaining.

Check out this ball boy trying to look up Miss Myskina's skirt! You'll go blind son.

IPB Image

Well it's certainly an end to end game, play never seems to get bogged down in the middle of the park or any of that nonsense.

I find Sue Barker a bit gay especially seeing her pissing herself at the wit from the kings of comedy themselves Ally McCoist and John Parrott/Steve Davis on a question of Sport.

I always have to get jiggy with the theme tune though and as for Linsay Davenport and Martina Hingis - :wub::wub: .

Ey, it's only on for 2 weeks a year, imagine how non-Football fans must feel.

I love Tennis and i play it alot during the summer but Wimbledon is the worst thing in the world. It covers two channels even when it rains and the repeats are Endless.

What's worse is that it removes Neighbours from the schedule which to me is criminal.

Then we have women moaning about equal pay when they don't do the same amount of work and certainly don't provide the same level of entertainment. They don't draw the crowds in either.

The only time it was interesting was when Goran won which brough a tear to my eye.

To me it's like watching two weeks of formula one back to back it's that bad.

I'm always gutted when Wimbledon's on, cause Neighbours gets taken off the air for 2 weeks

Ha! Being err...27, she's 2 years younger than me. Sorted.

IPB Image

Is that really the same girl as the one in the pink dress? Can't fathom the reason for your adulation based on this second picture. :dunno:

Massive maulers. :o

This isn't the first time that my dry, odd and yes, really quite shyte humour has been misinterpretted in the Cyber world. I notice however you find nothing strange about my wooing of Ms. Hingis, I find that rather :blink: myself.

Looks like you're waiting for Navratilova to make another comeback. :whistle:

Ms. Hingis is o.k., i bet you'd give her a second glance if she was playing in the courts down Ashton Park. :dunno:

Guest DrFaustus

Is that really the same girl as the one in the pink dress? Can't fathom the reason for your adulation based on this second picture. :dunno:

Massive maulers. :o

Oi! Yes, t'is the same divine creature. It's because she looks Spanish that I am smitten :)

Archived