IGNORED

Poker Sites

next_year_I_hope

what sites do you use if any i now only got 2 888.com with user name 888sun and pokerstars with the name no straigh

i did use pokerroom quite a lot but they had a lot of problems with losing connections!!

Poker Pages is my other regular site I play with.

There's so many of them around now anyway!

Use Poker Stars for the Football Fans Monday night tourney.

Was on Party Poker but now use Betfair for everything else. Single table tourneys start from as little as £1 and you can open an account with £10. You can also play for free and most other users are UK based.

Must admit that since I have started playing "live" games I haven't played that much online. Speaking of which the next ST poker night will be on 19 July at the Fire Engine - details to be announced shortly.

Use Poker Stars for the Football Fans Monday night tourney.

Was on Party Poker but now use Betfair for everything else. Single table tourneys start from as little as £1 and you can open an account with £10. You can also play for free and most other users are UK based.

Must admit that since I have started playing "live" games I haven't played that much online. Speaking of which the next ST poker night will be on 19 July at the Fire Engine - details to be announced shortly.

How come it's not at the Ship again?

i thought it was trying to be arranged for a friday not midweek

That was the original plan but unfortunately they have live music in the Fire Engine on a Friday night.

How come it's not at the Ship again?

When we decided to hold the poker nights we agreed to hold them at different venues.

So far we have used the Three Lions and the Ship and Castle. Both pubs have been very supportive of the ST and will be used for future events.

The landlord of the Fire Engine is a big City fan and lent us the tables and cloths that were used in the first two poker nights.

what sites do you use if any i now only got 2 888.com with user name 888sun and pokerstars with the name no straigh

i did use pokerroom quite a lot but they had a lot of problems with losing connections!!

Pokerstars for the monday night football fans challenge and Goalpoker.com, plenty of freeroll to play everyday. The freerolls run quite frequently at quarter past the hour and quarter to the hour, there is plenty to play in the mornings then they tend to slow up towards lunchtime and become a bit more spaced apart. Good Luck

Archived