IGNORED

Jamie Smith

BCFC_Dan

When i saw the title i thought it was a where was he now type question and i was going to suggest he may go there.

Allen's obviously a fan and believed he could do a decent job for Brentford never mind in the league below.

Good signing IMO. Smith's got a good attitude and is a leader on the pitch. Isn't/wasn't good enough for us but can easily do a job at the franchise,

How can you say that??

Some of our right backs over the years

have been dire for example Harriot and Mitchell

No way in a million years was Smith that bad

I can barely remember Harriett and Mitchell but he was worse then Hutchings and anyone else since about 95 that I can remember being bad that played more than a few games. Jamie Smith in my opinion was terrible. When he played I think we averaged less than a point a game.

Cannot defend. Positionally he is all over the place. He cannot kick properly. And does not get forward enough. He gives away needless fouls every game. I think teams would be better off without him on the pitch and just play with 10 men.

Probably one of the worst players I have seen playing for city. Always a liability.

very very harsh, can think of many a worse player than smith, dirty, tough player YES - rubbish - NO

can't remember the last time we had a real decent quality right back, Vegard wasn't too bad for a while, prior to that Andy Llelywenn was the best I've seen, since that only Adam Locke even comes close, thinking about it Smith is actually one of the better Right Back's we have had for a while, shame we didn't sign him earlier in his career!

we've had some really bad one thoughs, Mckop, Harriott and Lavin spring to mind! oh and Clemens Zewjenbijiberg or whatever his name was!

Cannot defend. Positionally he is all over the place. He cannot kick properly. And does not get forward enough. He gives away needless fouls every game. I think teams would be better off without him on the pitch and just play with 10 men.

Yet he seemed to play nearly all his career

in the division above ours :dunno::dunno:

Archived