IGNORED

Midgets

barry_manc

Oi you! I'm only 5 ft 2, and I prefer the term vertically challenged thankyou! :ranting:

:w00t: ha ha you're tiny! Luckily though 5ft and under is the cut off point so you're just a borderline-midget, which isn't too life threatening. Bet you struggle when everyone else stands up at the gate! So, would you mind being some sort of a foot rest for the rest of your days? My mate had a midget once, it lived under the stairs and only came out to skin up or comb his hair :blink:

:w00t: ha ha you're tiny! Luckily though 5ft and under is the cut off point so you're just a borderline-midget, which isn't too life threatening.

My mum is 4 ft 11, and very scary, sure you wanna say that sort of thing in a public place, she can still get a fork and reach up on tip toes and poke yer eyes out as other people who frequent this forum can vouch! :devil:

Guest Score

My mum is 4 ft 11, and very scary, sure you wanna say that sort of thing in a public place, she can still get a fork and reach up on tip toes and poke yer eyes out as other people who frequent this forum can vouch! :devil:

Few inches smaller would be the perfect height. :whistle:

My girlfriends 5ft2 as well, nothing wrong with that.

Mind you if I said otherwise she'd probably kick me in the bollocks :blink:

She sounds pleasent mate.

Anyway, I think it's high time our very own Gary Johnson was bought into preceedings.

It's a lesser known and often unaccepted fact (but very true non-the less) that the handgranade incident had nowt to do with the players application and everything to do with midgitism within the City camp (same reason Tommy left).

Gary merely commented on how shyte the Southend show was to which Marcus Stewert retorted condecendingly ''yeah, alright shorty'' and the rest as they say is history.

The Land of the Giants which Ashton Gate is fast becoming is working wonders in the rebuilding of relations between the midget brigade and the beanpoles.

Trust me, it's true.

I'm 5'1 ..... a midget .... and proud! :chant6ez:

(Hence why everyone calls me Smurf by the way!)

Hrm... A proud midget, that's not on, we need to be tipping you off to the authorities.

I can charm a mum any day its easy, and if that don't work I could use her to practise my midget throwing skills :o

Teamed up, one stood on the others shoulders, could you almost pass as normal people? :dunno:

Midgets are over-rated, tell your mate to get a monkey butler

IPB Image

Wouldn't mind having a go at midget throwing but I suspect the PC brigade have had it banned.

Monkey butlers are, allegidly, prone to typewriting vandalism, whereby they beleive they have until infinity to produce a Shakespeare play, when they're actually typing remorseless shoite, in reality they could just pop down to Waterstones but they don't think laterally. That's not the service I'm paying for, and it's certaintly not helping anyone skin up any quicker. They're not keen on staying under the stairs either. Although, they are good for throwing.

I mean I'm not saying I'm not interested if you're selling, but at a cut-throat price :devil:

As for GJ being a midget, the idea is ludicrous. GJ can clearly talk, is clearly a human and although he's got to be close to the 5 foot mark, he's still in far too respectable position to be a wannabe-mannity.

Or headbutt you there :crying:

So anyone know the diference between a dwarf and a midget? (sound like some corny joke but isn't, although I'm sure some of you will be able to produce a punchline)

FYI:

Dwarfism is a condition in which a person, animal or plant is much below the ordinary size of the species. When applied to people, it implies not just extreme shortness, but a degree of disproportion. Dwarfism is now rarely used as a medical term and is sometimes considered impolite or pejorative. The term little person is apparently preferred in America. According to the Little People of America the human definition of dwarfism is "a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" (147 cm) or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that." There are approximately 200 different types of dwarfism

In the 19th century, midget was a medical term referring to an extremely short but normally-proportioned person (e.g., with growth hormone deficiency), and was used in contrast to dwarf, which denoted disproportionate shortness. Like many other older medical terms, as it became part of popular language, it was usually used in a pejorative sense. When applied to a person who is extremely short, midget is now considered derogatory..

Taken from Wikipedia.

FYI:

Dwarfism is a condition in which a person, animal or plant is much below the ordinary size of the species. When applied to people, it implies not just extreme shortness, but a degree of disproportion. Dwarfism is now rarely used as a medical term and is sometimes considered impolite or pejorative. The term little person is apparently preferred in America. According to the Little People of America the human definition of dwarfism is "a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" (147 cm) or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that." There are approximately 200 different types of dwarfism

In the 19th century, midget was a medical term referring to an extremely short but normally-proportioned person (e.g., with growth hormone deficiency), and was used in contrast to dwarf, which denoted disproportionate shortness. Like many other older medical terms, as it became part of popular language, it was usually used in a pejorative sense. When applied to a person who is extremely short, midget is now considered derogatory..

Taken from Wikipedia.

Well where do monkey butlers come into the equasion?

What I want to know is, why Midgets/dwarves/elfs/pixies or whatever they want to call themselves, still have normal sized heads???

I know if I was a midget and I had a choice of what was going to be the large part of my (small) body, it wouldnt be my head!!

No-one can knock em though, because without midgets, we would never have had the film Time Bandits or R2-D2.

What I want to know is, why Midgets/dwarves/elfs/pixies or whatever they want to call themselves, still have normal sized heads???

I know if I was a midget and I had a choice of what was going to be the large part of my (small) body, it wouldnt be my head!!

No-one can knock em though, because without midgets, we would never have had the film Time Bandits or R2-D2.

Get it right pal. They were dwarfs! :devil:

Dwarfs have magic powers and midgets are just small people.

I bought a dwarf hamster today, does that count. Hes about the size of a 2 pound coin.

Does he have magical powers and act in films?

No but he has managed to survive getting his arse kicked by his two brothers, from whom he is now separated, so that kinda makes him hard and tough in my eyes

Well I'm not too sure if that counts but I'll let him off. Is he cool though?

Also I need to start reading things more thoroughly, I was on my way to ring the RSPCA about the sort of films you were getting you dwarf involved in before I saw that you had actually written that he got his arsed kicked by his brothers. :dunno:

Well where do monkey butlers come into the equasion?

1. Monkey Butler

A trained monkey that acts as your servant, catering for all your needs. Also Simian servant

"Would you like a can of Stella? The monkey butler will get it. Oi, monkey..."

From urbandictionary.com

Maybe somebody could do a photo collage of them all.

Isn't it a term of endearment!

An example of a more appropraite term of endearment would be "Little Man"

To answer some common misconceptions.

Dwarves do not in fact have any magical powers. Except the ones that can fly.

I prefer dwarfs

:blink: An unusual/uncommon fetish.

From urbandictionary.com

An example of a more appropraite term of endearment would be "Little Man"

To answer some common misconceptions.

Dwarves do not in fact have any magical powers. Except the ones that can fly.

They can fly? I never saw that on the dwarf exotic dancing vid I recorded off late night tv.

:blink: An unusual/uncommon fetish.

If the question was a dwarf or a little person I would go with the novalty.

I get the feeling I'm not portraying myself very well Maybe I should clarify and say that I love everyone equally and don't want to belittle something that has very serious ramifications.

I only got him today, so hes very young and very small. I just told ya he'd had some ham! :dunno:

Well if you put him on his side does he roll away and then roll round in circles until he falls over? Or can you flick him and try and make him land as close as possible to the wall?

Is this cruel? I'm no good with dwarfs!

Archived